[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

11 hours ago, echansang said:

Congraturation

How many score that you get ?
and which question you choose different from Keje's vce file ?

Thankyou

810, I choose all as it is excpt fcap question, just follow blindly file as it is with in 2 days you are good to go , I prepared in one night and given exam in morning slot.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Ozone007 said:

810, I choose all as it is excpt fcap question, just follow blindly file as it is with in 2 days you are good to go , I prepared in one night and given exam in morning slot.

could you help to share vce files that you follow?

• Confused 1

On 6/16/2022 at 11:34 PM, cciebuddy said:

Today, I passed 400-007 with 820+ score. All 100 questions from the VCE file shared by Keje.

My advise...... Please follow the VCE file shared by Keje and don't try to change any answers. If you prepare that file throughly, I am sure you will pass with 800+ score.

I want to say Big Thank You to Keje and other group members on this thread to contribute in making this VCE file. Appreciate your efforts.

So prepare fast and go before they change anything.

could you share vce files or url for download?

• Confused 2

On 6/16/2022 at 9:34 AM, cciebuddy said:

Today, I passed 400-007 with 820+ score. All 100 questions from the VCE file shared by Keje.

My advise...... Please follow the VCE file shared by Keje and don't try to change any answers. If you prepare that file throughly, I am sure you will pass with 800+ score.

I want to say Big Thank You to Keje and other group members on this thread to contribute in making this VCE file. Appreciate your efforts.

So prepare fast and go before they change anything.

congrats to everyone that is recertifying or preparing to do the DE lab soon. Thanks for everyone that helped get the file to a consistent passable state.

On 6/20/2022 at 11:30 AM, event84 said:

So the answer for ipv6 router registration is pim-sm,Sam,bidir ??

Yes, correct. As in IPv6 you don't have PIM-DM (dense mode) in Cisco configuration docs.

Dense mode is not often used and its use is not recommended. For this reason it is not specified in the configuration tasks in related modules.

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by Saturn
  • Like 37
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1