[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

• keje changed the title to Offer- CCDE dump that needs fixes

that is the full dump of 100 questions. if your vce player doesn't permit you to see all the questions check your license. also 767 is passing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @chvicki2, Because file above don't have all the option in Ans, in some question having option A and B...C&D are missing and some question missing the network diagram itself. Also the ans given in VCE file are not the validated...only question looks similar to exam.....

hi @keje i just have VCE player so i cant modify the question...pls dm to discuss more on fixing the file...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chvicki2 said:

@cciede11sure  Could you please help to correct answer and provide updated format ? May be you can convert vce to PDF and add your comments in same PDF wherever required on questions/answers.

• Like 1

yes, i did take the exam using this and scored a few points less than passing. Which has me thinking there are about 20 questions that are wrong.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cciede11sure said:

Hi @chvicki2, Because file above don't have all the option in Ans, in some question having option A and B...C&D are missing and some question missing the network diagram itself. Also the ans given in VCE file are not the validated...only question looks similar to exam.....

hi @keje i just have VCE player so i cant modify the question...pls dm to discuss more on fixing the file...

Do you have the vce designer? It will allow you to fix any of the items

• Like 1

• Glavin changed the title to [Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes
12 hours ago, cciede11sure said:

No...I just have VCE player

VCE link shared by chvicki2  includes Designer.exe. i could convert VCE to PDF file and as i said , you can comment on that converted PDF and re-share ?

• Like 1

to all those that downloaded please share corrected answers, this is a group effort, PM for discord group if that is allowed to be said