[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

On 6/29/2022 at 4:44 PM, martek said:

answer is in another topic in this section of forum titled "ccde-dump-that-needs-fixes"

On 6/28/2022 at 5:37 PM, keje said:

use 3-16 it been confirmed valid for the last couple of months unless someone can report a recent change

23 hours ago, martek said:

Best of Luck !  let us know about exam

On 6/20/2022 at 7:02 AM, event84 said:

Hi all,

For those question, I think should be A and C not A and D, could help to confirmed

SmartSelect_20220620-200119_A+ VCE Silver.jpg

it has to be source gaurd and  and prefix gaurd.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, martek said:

why do u think it is A and C not A and D ?  What is definition of IPv6 Destination Guard ?

Yes I think A and D cause the ipv6 destination block the resolutions discovery are not found on table

• Like 3

On 3/20/2022 at 10:02 PM, keje said:

The main thing to catch is what i just bolded "which protocol must be enabled"

Here is the reference for the correct answer

This is the hidden content, please

The answer is B

any additional inputs

After reading all the thread
I think correct is SNMPv3, reasons are:
1. SNMP is a protocols it self. version 3 is preferred over v2 due to MPLS service in order to ensure confidenciality.
2. The shared references explain how to enable the forwarding of syslog messages via snmp trap. 

So, going back to your explanation "which protocol must be enabled". Syslog protocol can be enabled on the box and do not forward snmp traps related to syslog.
This is just to say, that the protocol might be enable but does not directly imply that snmp traps are sent.

When SNMP is enable, traps are sent by default to the snmp trap server. So correct Answers should be A (SNMPv3)

• Like 28
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

On 6/20/2022 at 12:02 PM, event84 said:

Hi all,

The question below I think the answer correct answer is  B ..why on vce is A, could help

SmartSelect_20220620-190032_A+ VCE Silver.jpg

On 5/18/2022 at 6:42 AM, xnord19 said:

Hi,

another MC question 🙂

image.thumb.png.c20980eeb607dce6a90469e71bfb2e88.png

If the service provider is managing the CEs and they do not support MC. Shouldn`t the answer here be "E" since we need to configure GRE plus PIM at both ends ? 

On 5/18/2022 at 12:15 PM, keje said:

yes, currently this is stable you should be good,

@xnord19 in a production environment you would do this between the CE routers and its what is recommended. so the answer is B

Hi,

There is a lot of discussion about this question. As per question statement the SP does not support multicast and CE is managed by the provider. On a real environment the provider will never make a GRE tunnel to deliver a service to the customer not supported on their devices. Besides, it will not work as CE does not have multicast support. So, the tunnel needs to be build between two multicast enabled routers.
I think the key facts here are:

1. SP does not support multicast.

2. SP operates the CE. So, no multicast support.

3. GRE tunnels need to between multicast devices, this is C1 and C4 (for sure).

Correct answer should be "Enable GRE tunnel between nodes C1 and C4"

• Like 2

2 hours ago, event84 said:

Yes I think A and D cause the ipv6 destination block the resolutions discovery are not found on table

On 3/17/2022 at 9:51 AM, cciede11sure said:

Agree A and E.

here is link for E - 

Please, 

Read all the post, only 10 pages and it has really valuable information that will help you pass.

Question make reference to ND and as can be seen in the quoted text Destination Guard is the choice, you can go over the references provides and find the following text

The IPv6 Destination Guard feature works with IPv6 neighbor discovery to ensure that the device performs address resolution only for those addresses that are known to be active on the link. It relies on the address glean functionality to populate all destinations active on the link into the binding table and then blocks resolutions before they happen when the destination is not found in the binding table.

Source Guard does not work jointly with neighbor discovery.

• Like 34
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Hi,

I am reviewing this question:

Which two technologies enable multilayer segmentation? (Choose two.)

A. segment routing

B. firewalls

C. policy-based routing

D. data plane markings

E. fitter lists

Correct Answer: BE

Section: (none)

Explanation

Explanation/Reference:

In my opinion option E is wrong, because filter list is just a filter for BGP routes and I do not see how this can achieve network segmentation. On the other side, I think correct option is "C. policy-based routing" because you can use SGT to treat the packet differently as per link below:

What do you think?

• Like 34
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

On 6/10/2022 at 3:22 AM, cciebuddy said:

I too agree that the answer to this question should be FCAPS.

In my opinion the answer is TOGAF. 

From the provided link, FCAPS (fault, configuration, accounting, performance and security) is a network management framework....The primary objective of this network management model is to better understand the major functions of network management systems

Question asks for "network management framework can be used to develop a network architecture"

From wikipedia. 

The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) is the most used 

for 
 as of 2020
 that provides an approach for designing, planning, implementing, and governing an enterprise information technology architecture.

An 

is a set of tools which can be used for developing a broad range of different architectures.
 It should:

• describe a method for defining an information system in terms of a set of building blocks.
  • show how the building blocks fit together.
  • contain a set of tools.
  • provide a common vocabulary.
  • include a list of recommended standards.
  • include a list of compliant products that can be used to implement the building blocks.

Last but not least in the thread there are two users that answered differently only to that question, the one that answered TOGAF got a better mark (of course, you can trust them or not).

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Which relationship between iBGP and the underlying physical topology is true?

A. iBGP full mesh requirement does not dictate any specific network topology.

B. iBGP does not work on a ring network topology even with an underlying IGP ad

C. iBGP can work only on a ring network topology with a link-state protocol like OSPF or IS-IS.

D. iBGP full mesh requires an underlying fully meshed network topology

Answer on the PDF is A, but I would go with D, because a iBGP router will not send on a iBGP route to another iBGP neighbor.

EDIT: I have to backtrack.... Answer is A because the full-mesh can be established without an actual physical full-mesh topology (multi-hop iBGP).

Edited by gongas
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, martek said:

Note a typo in PDF, real exam has CPPr as answer not CPP.

You could be right.  Only issue is with Q. saying "DoS attacks on their subinterfaces destined toward next top routers"

1 hour ago, martek said:

Note a typo in PDF, real exam has CPPr as answer not CPP.

You could be right.  Only issue is with Q. saying "DoS attacks on their subinterfaces destined toward next top routers"

i guess it should works , take a look at "Key Benefits"

Spoiler

Edited by coolftd
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, coolftd said:

i guess it should works , take a look at "Key Benefits"

Hide contents

In general as soon as you see subinterfaces the answer is CPPr, CoPP can control aggregate traffic addressed to the control plane but is not able to do that on a per subinterfaces basis.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, event84 said:

Hi all,

Could anyone help regardings these question?I think the answer must B, cause the question asking for one years, please help

SmartSelect_20220706-125758_A+ VCE Silver.jpg

So the reason why its CWDM is because even though its 16 mo term the total cost of ~275k vs ~330k is less and since they only need a single 10G CWDM meets the requirement and is cheaper. There is another question that references 20 connections and that one is DWDM for the correct answer.

• Like 2

CONNECTIVITY            CAPEX        OPEX ANNUAL             INSTALLATION FEE       TERM

DWDM over dark fiber   $200,000          $100,000                   $30,000                     12 months

CWDM over dark fiber   $150,000          $100,000                   $25,000                     16 months

MPLS wire only            $50,000             $80,000                    $5,000                      24 months

Metro Ethernet             $45,000            $100,000                   $5,000                      36 months

Refer to the table. A customer investigates connectivity options for a DCI between two production data centers to aid a large-scale migration project. The solution must provide a single 10 G connection between locations and be able to run its own varying QoS profiles without service provider interaction based on the migration stages. All connectivity methods are at 10 Gbps. Which transport technology costs the least of the connectivity is required for just one year?

A. MPLS wires only

B. DWDM over dark fiber

C. CWDM over dark fiber

D. Metro Ethernet

Answer is C on the .vce but I do not understand why. 

Can anyone comment on this one?

• Like 1

On 7/5/2022 at 6:34 PM, martek said:

not correct, MP-BGP is BGP multiprotocol used in MPLS  L3 VPNs

MP-BGP supports multiple address-families like IPv4 unicast/multicast, IPv6 unicast/multicast and MPLS VPN labels.

Anyone know the answer to Q95 drag-n-drop?

• Like 1