[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

On 5/25/2022 at 12:57 PM, Wantccie said:

keje -> PIM-DM is only available with IPv4 and is not available in IPv6

Hi, You don't answer for my question.

You answer is for Q97, but I ask for Q95.

Q95 -> IPv4 Router registration PIM-SM,SSM,BIDIR or PIM-DM,PIM-SM,SSM,BIDIR ?

as i have stated any reference to PIM-DM is only ipv4

additionally IGMP is used for IPV4

• Like 1

5 hours ago, keje said:

as i have stated any reference to PIM-DM is only ipv4

additionally IGMP is used for IPV4

Understand the WHY also ,not just the HOW is key to getting certified as expert level and long term. 

Edited by manhunt2k
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, martek said:

Q 87 in PDF, "Traffic was equally balanced between Layer 3 links on core switches SW1 and SW2 before an introduction of the new video server in the network This video server use multicast to send video streams to hosts and now one of the links between core switches is overutilized Which design solution solves this issue?" 

Answers: ( D as correct )

D. Aggregate links using Layer 2 ink aggregation
E. Add more Inks between core switches

Why not E ? note that Q says L3 links, Answer is L2 channel ? that seems to be not ok with me

flow hashing, streams of traffic are hashed then set on a certain interface and will remain on that interface. adding another interface will mean the traffic will be rehashed with 5 interfaces but still end up on 1 interface.

when you agg the interfaces the hashing looks at the logical link as 1 interface thus the traffic will be load balanced across the links. you can read more about this process in the LAN switching book by cisco

• Like 1

2 hours ago, martek said:

"What happens to the multicast traffic received on the shared tree (G) if it is received on the LHR interface indicated?" 

for Those who took exam, which interface is indicated ?  one from LHE to FHR ? OR LHR to RP ? 

you have the wrong file, its updated in the 3-16 version

• Like 1

2 hours ago, martek said:

Q.65 in PDF, Which two statements describe SD-WAN
solutions?

Instead of C, I like E -  Control and data forwarding planes are kept separate

Bro, just use the 3-16 version take the test and pass it before it becomes invalid

• Like 1

On 5/16/2022 at 3:49 PM, cciepro said:

image.png.57b55746fc8d0bf06efcb38a97e45586.png

The answer should be B, as Layer 3 switch, or multilayer switch, can do all the job of a layer 2 switch and additional static routing and dynamic routing as well.

They ask  about convergence between 3 devices at  Layer 3 , UDLD is for switched networks not for layer 3 , also Copper media is not  susceptible to unidirectional issues since they use FLP to monitor the link .and the main logic here is the UDLD will not help you if there is a 3 switches and one of the links go down to converge faster answer should be with BFD included . Another clue here is we talk about links that are in the same rack so here cost effective will be to use Copper media to connect this switches , despide that Copper will be slower if we rely on debunce timer . so here answer should be A . 

• Like 2

On 6/14/2022 at 2:48 PM, martek said:

this is another one under my investigation . . . . not quite agree with Fiber and BFD in same sentence ....  final answer to be seen ....

first - read the difference between BFD and UDLD

second - take the test or not while this version of the dump is valid

• Like 1

Today, I passed 400-007 with 820+ score. All 100 questions from the VCE file shared by Keje.

My advise...... Please follow the VCE file shared by Keje and don't try to change any answers. If you prepare that file throughly, I am sure you will pass with 800+ score.

I want to say Big Thank You to Keje and other group members on this thread to contribute in making this VCE file. Appreciate your efforts.

So prepare fast and go before they change anything.

• Like 2

On 6/15/2022 at 3:48 AM, martek said:

this is another one under my investigation . . . . not quite agree with Fiber and BFD in same sentence ....  final answer to be seen ....

I would say don't do any further investigation. Just follow the VCE file shared by Keje. It is enough to pass the exam.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, martek said:

Congrats!!!

Did you go with TOGAF or  FCAPS  in network management framework question mentioned above?

I went with TOGAF as I didn't want to take any risk by changing any answers in Keje's VCE file. I selected all answer as it is given in Keje's VCE file and I passed.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, cciebuddy said:

I went with TOGAF as I didn't want to take any risk by changing any answers in Keje's VCE file. I selected all answer as it is given in Keje's VCE file and I passed.

I selected FCAPS and passed today

• Like 2