[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

On 3/16/2022 at 11:51 PM, raptoriks said:

At the beggining of the thread you have the vce and lower you have the vce reader and designer

You can download and use them

i got the vce player, i di dnot have any questions

do we have questions ?

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 11:57 AM, keje said:

I think this is the correct answer now. before it was A and E

image.png.5e7aae9813d14139b87ffb68b3a73a3d.png

This is the hidden content, please

IPv6 source guard is an interface feature between the populated binding table and data traffic filtering. This feature enables the device to deny traffic when it is originated from an address that is not stored in the binding table.

But IPv6 Source Guard as you have written above is to deny traffic when it is ORIGINATED from .... The question asks for destination addresses, so IPv6 Destination Guard would be the correct ans.

The IPv6 Prefix Guard feature works within the IPv6 Source Guard feature, enabling the device to deny traffic originated from nontopologically correct addresses.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/17/2022 at 3:08 AM, cciede11sure said:

In an OSPF network with routers connected together with Ethernet cabling, which topology typically takes the longest to converge?
A. partial mesh
B. triangulated
C. ring
D. squared
E. full mesh

A will win from E because OSPF design guide - 

B and D can be easily ruled out because we cannot triangulated or squared 20 router with ethernet cable...

Now we need to delibrate between C and E . Discussed on Cisco learning site 

Looks like C Ring is right Ans.

But what is the difference between Ring and Squared? If you have 4 routers in a ring topology, won't it be the same as Squared?

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Passed today 400-007 from chinesedumps trying to crack them like 401 but they made additional security in CCDE written file. 

Study their 300 old questions + 100 new for 007.

I am trying to write them but its huge.

Making study group now for Lab preparation serious guys are  welcome can PM me.

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer has been asked to redesign the traffic flow toward AS 111 coming from AS 500.Traffic destined to AS 111 network 91 7 0.0/16 should come in via AS 100. while traffic destined to all other networks in AS 111 should continue to use the existing path Which BGP attributes are best suited to control this inbound traffic coming from BGP AS 500 Into the 91.7.0.0/16 network?

1.png

2.png

Edited by enterprise
  • Like 5

On 3/27/2022 at 6:21 PM, enterprise said:

Passed today 400-007 from chinesedumps trying to crack them like 401 but they made additional security in CCDE written file. 

Study their 300 old questions + 100 new for 007.

I am trying to write them but its huge.

Making study group now for Lab preparation serious guys are  welcome can PM me.

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer has been asked to redesign the traffic flow toward AS 111 coming from AS 500.Traffic destined to AS 111 network 91 7 0.0/16 should come in via AS 100. while traffic destined to all other networks in AS 111 should continue to use the existing path Which BGP attributes are best suited to control this inbound traffic coming from BGP AS 500 Into the 91.7.0.0/16 network?

1.png

2.png

A

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Team,

Dumps are 100 % valid. Each and every question came from this VCE file only.

I would like to highlight the point that all the answers are not right in this file. I matched all the answers from this VCE file. However, I was able to score just passing marks. so we may need to work on the solution, if possible.

cheers!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/24/2022 at 11:41 AM, hem777 said:

Thanks. Please share .VCE player link to check this complete file. I want to  help with answer corrections but need either PDF version or .VCE player .

there is a link in this thread posted

• Like 2

On 3/13/2022 at 12:19 AM, keje said:

I have the dump and if anyone want to help resolve the 20+ incorrect questions please let me know.

Please update the reshare the corrected answers

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

MISSING HIDDEN CONTAIN ALSO [ ] OFFER in SUBJECT

thanks

• Like 20