[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer has been asked to redesign the traffic flow toward AS 111 coming from AS 500.Traffic destined to AS 111 network 91 7 0.0/16 should come in via AS 100. while traffic destined to all other networks in AS 111 should continue to use the existing path Which BGP attributes are best suited to control this inbound traffic coming from BGP AS 500 Into the 91.7.0.0/16 network?

i think answer to this question is

set the local preference

because AS Prepend is used for outbound traffic

?

• Confused 1

On 7/20/2022 at 12:37 PM, princehaasil said:

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer has been asked to redesign the traffic flow toward AS 111 coming from AS 500.Traffic destined to AS 111 network 91 7 0.0/16 should come in via AS 100. while traffic destined to all other networks in AS 111 should continue to use the existing path Which BGP attributes are best suited to control this inbound traffic coming from BGP AS 500 Into the 91.7.0.0/16 network?

i think answer to this question is

set the local preference

because AS Prepend is used for outbound traffic

?

In the file it shows LOCAL Preference. 

• Confused 1

On 3/16/2022 at 10:37 AM, cciede11sure said:

Here is link for 

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

CZTA focus on workplace, workload and workforce. Thanks

• Like 8

I also passed end of last week, used Keje file. I scored a bit lower than some of the others recently, but got enough to pass  -  I seemed to have a bit of a 'blank' on some of the Drag and Drop Questions.

Recommend you follow the 3.16 Fixed From Martek as it has some further corrections that will help.

Also watch out for the Connectivity CAPEX questions... The TERM (Months) in the available answers were different in the actual exam - unfortunately I can't recall exact details but I do remember the first two possible answers were both 60 Months.... 

Thanks so much to all the contributors on this forum (especially Keje). Best of luck to others currently preparing.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2022 at 4:04 PM, Ciscoguy said:

But what is the difference between Ring and Squared? If you have 4 routers in a ring topology, won't it be the same as Squared?

very good analysis but here you need to think from network perspective and not geometry. In square you gotta connect routers to each other as well which may form a mesh style. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, martek said:

400-007-unlocked_3-16.fixed.pdf file is the same as 400-007-unlocked_3-16.fixed.vce;  I just converted vce (printed as pdf). DO NOT USE PDF  "400-007-unlocked_2-28" file !!!

Hi Martek , 

Did you also incorporate the rectification of the wrong answers in your file? Just asking ... I didn't go through any file stuff yet .

Edited by SubZero
Spelling Mistake
  • Like 3

On 7/24/2022 at 10:46 PM, SubZero said:

In the file it shows LOCAL Preference. 

However, I would like to go with AS path prepend attribute on this question. Using AS Path Prepend you can influence both ingress and egress traffic when all the routers are in your control. As per the question I don't see any thing mentioned like ISP or external party .

• Like 1

10 hours ago, smartbuddy46 said:

Dumps is till valid, I have the cleared the exam yesterday.

Thanks all..

Congrats!!!  if u got more then 831 Score, did u change anything ?

Edited by martek