[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

5 hours ago, ruhiprakash said:

anyone getting "indeterminate" status on pear son cert website for this exam ? 🤮

@princehaasil They are valid sir.

@keje @martek : Thank you for all this work. 100q vce latest 3-16 is the only reference.

Where are you getting this "indeterminate" ? in front of score status ?

Edited by SubZero
  • Like 1

Q 40.   As part of a redesign project, you must predict multicast behavior. What happens to the multicast traffic receiving on the shared tree( , G) if it is received on the LHR interface indicated?

Ans A is incorrect..

correct answer will be D ...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, princehaasil said:

Q 40.   As part of a redesign project, you must predict multicast behavior. What happens to the multicast traffic receiving on the shared tree( , G) if it is received on the LHR interface indicated?

Ans A is incorrect..

correct answer will be D ...

Hi

Did you pass the exam. plz update us.

• Like 3

On 6/28/2022 at 5:37 PM, AndreaPomari said:

Hello!

The newest CCDE 400-007 exam dumps/exam questions updated recently here for free:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

(160q+ New Version)

Good luck!

On 7/25/2022 at 10:26 AM, QuentinAnti said:

Thanks for sharing!!!

I just passed the CCDE 400-007 exam on Friday by learning that PassLeader 400-007 dumps.

Almost all questions are available from PL.

Please reading the comments of this thread carefully, which will help you a lot for 100% passing.

Thanks all!!!

Thanks for kindly sharing and helpful comments!

Just passed the CCDE 400-007 test for my first attempt.

No new questions.

That PassLeader 400-007 dumps are really helpful and valid enough for passing.

Thanks again!!

• Like 4

USE the keje file which is free and accurate, passed recently, there is no need to buy the leader as that extra money the question are same in keje and pass4lea..

Please dont miss guide the people to buy the stuf which is same here already provided.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, princehaasil said:

Thanx keje and all members.

I passed my exam today by following this exam material..

Congrats! I'll be setting in next cuple of days, though I have only the pDF shared here which is 400-007_unlcoked_3.16. Is it enough to pass the exam.

• Like 1

please your urgent input for the below....

Refer to the exhibit Traffic was equally balanced between Layer 3 links on core switches SW1 and SW2 before an introduction of the new video server in the network This video server use multicast to send video streams to hosts and now one of the links between core switches is overutilized Which design solution solves this issue?

A. Filter KMP joins on an over-utilized link

B. Apply amore granular load balancing method on SW1

C. Apply a more granular load balancing method on SW2

D. Aggregate links using Layer 2 ink aggregation

E. Add more Inks between core switches

s part of workspace digitization, a large enterprise has migrated all their users to Desktop as a Service (DaaS) by hosting the backend system in their
on-premises data center. Some of the branches have started to experience disconnections to the DaaS at periodic intervals, however, local users in
the data center and head office do not experience this behavior. Which technology can be used to mitigate this issue?
A. WRED
B. tall drop
C. traffic policing
D. Traffic shaping
Correct Answer: D

• Like 1

please which one is correct and applied in exam....

QUESTION 93 Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is designing the traffic flow for AS 111 Traffic from AS 111 should be preferred via AS 100 for all external routes

A method must be used that only affects AS 111. Which BGP attributes are best suited to control outbound traffic?

A. local preference

B. AS pat

h C. community

D. MED

• Like 1

19 hours ago, zully said:

USE the keje file which is free and accurate, passed recently, there is no need to buy the leader as that extra money the question are same in keje and pass4lea..

Please dont miss guide the people to buy the stuf which is same here already provided.

I agree! DO NOT USE PL   , VapnAmi is fake user ! PL troll are AndreaPomari  and QuentinAnti

Edited by martek
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ozainkhan said:

Congrats! I'll be setting in next cuple of days, though I have only the pDF shared here which is 400-007_unlcoked_3.16. Is it enough to pass the exam.

Yes, just make sure it is 3.16 or 3.16.fixed, but not file named just 400-007 with title of pdf 400-007 -unlocked_2-28 pdf shared on 1st page (originally from Chinese dumps).  File 3.16 is based on 2.28 but has few corrected answers. 3.16.fixed is based on 3.16 but has 2 more answers (D&D) and typos fixed.

Do now worry about answers; if you memorize answers from 3.16 file, you will get 831 points (767 is passing score).  So, you have few Qs that u can missed/messed up.  We estimated you can miss 7 Qs and still pass using 3.16 vce or pdf!  This also means that 3.16 file has about 17 Answers wrong. We still looking for corrections!

I would schedule exam in the middle of week so that if there is a change on Monday, you still have time to cancel your exam.  We assume that exam changes come on Mondays.

Edited by martek
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, martek said:

Yes, just make sure it is 3.16 or 3.16.fixed, but not file named just 400-007 with title of pdf 400-007 -unlocked_2-28 pdf shared on 1st page (originally from Chinese dumps).  File 3.16 is based on 2.28 but has few corrected answers. 3.16.fixed is based on 3.16 but has 2 more answers (D&D) and typos fixed.

Do now worry about answers; if you memorize answers from 3.16 file, you will get 831 points (767 is passing score).  So, you have few Qs that u can missed/messed up.  We estimated you can miss 7 Qs and still pass using 3.16 vce or pdf!  This also means that 3.16 file has about 17 Answers wrong. We still looking for corrections!

I would schedule exam in the middle of week so that if there is a change on Monday, you still have time to cancel your exam.  We assume that exam changes come on Mondays.

Thanks Martek,

Can we have those questions written in a single post (which are doubtful) ? We may be able to resolve them with a centralized tracking 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SubZero said:

Thanks Martek,

Can we have those questions written in a single post (which are doubtful) ? We may be able to resolve them with a centralized tracking 

Some of those "doubtful" answers are posted here on pages 5-10;  There might be others  "correct" or "not so much correct" answers.  I have questioned some of them

Edited by martek

19 hours ago, martek said:

Please let me know that I've the correct document then, i.e 400-007-unlocked_3-16.fixed.pdf

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1