[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

AncientOne, i walked out the Test Centre with a blank mind when i failed, cannot really remember the question.

One question is about snmp diff to netconf  which is related to configurational and operational data.
Another question is about migration approach traditional to sdwan on a drag and drop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, martek said:

Maybe "new" Qs are actually from old exam, previous version of CCDE v2 ? 

Here is old exam pdf file; Those who took exam and fail please check pdf just in case any "new" Qs are there

Hide contents

This is the hidden content, please

can't access again, as suggested before tried vpn options, could not download

• Like 10

Failed CCDE written exam today. Dumps is changed only 50% same rest 50% is completely different. 

Let me know anyone like to purchase once again from chinesedumps.com i am can't waste more money in this. 

Failed badly ): WE need updated dumps asap

Edited by tiktok
  • Like 3

Time to do real studying ? 😄

CCDE v3.0 Written exam (400-007)

Exam Description

The CCDE v3.0 Written exam (400-007) validates high-level design aspects as well as business requirements within the context of Enterprise network architectures. The exam is a two-hour, multiple choice test with 90-110 questions, that focusses on core Enterprise network architectures and technologies.

The below exam topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the CCDE v3.0 Written exam. Your knowledge, skills and abilities on these topics will be tested throughout the entire network lifecycle, unless explicitly stated.

For an overview of the Enterprise architecture technologies covered in these modules this exam, please refer to 

The exam is closed book and no outside reference materials are allowed.

• 1.0 Business Strategy Design
    15%

1. Impact on network design, implementation, and optimization using various customer project management methodologies (for instance waterfall and agile)
    2. Solutions based on business continuity and operational sustainability (for instance RPO, ROI, CAPEX/OPEX cost analysis, and risk/reward)
  • 2.0 Control, data, management plane and operational design
    25%

1. End-to-end IP traffic flow in a feature-rich network
    2. Data, control, and management plane technologies
    3. Centralized, decentralized, or hybrid control plane
    4. Automation/orchestration design, integration, and on-going support for networks (for instance interfacing with APIs, model-driven management, controller-based technologies, evolution to CI/CD framework)
    5. Software-defined architecture and controller-based solution design (SD-WAN, overlay, underlay, and fabric)
  • 3.0 Network Design
    30%

1. Resilient, scalable, and secure modular networks, covering both traditional and software-defined architectures, considering:
      1. Technical constraints and requirements
      2. Operational constraints and requirements
      3. Application behavior and needs
      4. Business requirements
      5. Implementation plans
      6. Migration and transformation
  • 4.0 Service Design
    15%

1. Resilient, scalable, and secure modular network design based on constraints (for instance technical, operational, application, and business constraints) to support applications on the IP network (for instance voice, video, backups, data center replication, IoT, and storage)
    2. Cloud/hybrid solutions based on business-critical operations
      1. Regulatory compliance
      2. Data governance (for instance sovereignty, ownership, and locale)
      3. Service placement
      4. SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS
      5. Cloud connectivity (for instance direct connect, cloud on ramp, MPLS direct connect, and WAN integration)
      6. Security
  • 5.0 Security Design
    15%

1. Network security design and integration
      1. Segmentation
      2. Network access control
      3. Visibility
      4. Policy enforcement
      5. CIA triad
      6. Regulatory compliance (if provided the regulation)
  • Like 34
  • Thanks 11
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Hi Guys, To all the guys who failed, no need to feel disappointed, You did the best you could, you tried you failed, so what ?  Yes , losing money can be disheartening, specially these days, but you have to keep in mind the larger picture. One day , you will look back and smile that, it was just a small set back, nothing else. Better to try and fail, than to not try at all.

Cheers

• Like 2

Somebody was asking about step-by-step on how to install vce... Here you Go:

Install the .exe File
Delete "manager" and "designer" in the Program Folder...  | Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Visual CertExam Suite
Copy and Paste "manager" and "designer" from "Crack" Folder into above Folder
Double-click "manager" to run the program

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MasterP007 said:

I'm fairly New here. I have purchased a Study Guide & busy reading through, so I just wanted to get a feel of what Qs look like for this Track.

I'm enjoying the Book so far. Its quite a significant read... 500+ Pages

What study guide is that ?

• Like 2

14 hours ago, MasterP007 said:

I'm fairly New here. I have purchased a Study Guide & busy reading through, so I just wanted to get a feel of what Qs look like for this Track.

I'm enjoying the Book so far. Its quite a significant read... 500+ Pages

As Martel advised, can you please advise which study guide you are using?

• Like 1