[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

need couple more guys for GB - chinese dumps, please message me or request here for group buy. 

whoever already shown interest, requested them to join group. please let me know if you have not received the invite. 

Edited by Dsyd
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Dsyd said:

need couple more guys for GB - chinese dumps, please message me or request here for group buy. 

whoever already shown interest, requested them to join group. please let me know if you have not received the invite. 

Can you sent me a message? Unfortunately, I can't send messages yet. Many thanks!

7 hours ago, Dsyd said:

Me too. Please add me in GB.

@AncientOneyou were supposed to sit in the exam a long time ago? What happened? No one has offered you a free dump ? As far as i remember, you were studying for CCDE, then why wait around for a free dump? Someone with your level of study and expertise should not have a problem passing CCDE written any day of the week. Then why lurk around this forum all the time? Please admit, you can't pass without a valid dump and i will buy you one. Otherwise, please stop commenting on other people's honest posts. Thanks.

Edited by syd2000
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/29/2022 at 10:06 PM, syd2000 said:

@AncientOneyou were supposed to sit in the exam a long time ago? What happened? No one has offered you a free dump ? As far as i remember, you were studying for CCDE, then why wait around for a free dump? Someone with your level of study and expertise should not have a problem passing CCDE written any day of the week. Then why lurk around this forum all the time? Please admit, you can't pass without a valid dump and i will buy you one. Otherwise, please stop commenting on other people's honest posts. Thanks.

Ah man, you caught me.... I admit it, now go and buy it ... but nah, you won't make enough from your cabling job.  Maybe if you work harder on your part time job in the call center scamming old ladies..... 😄 I did have a great dump though and that felt great.. can ship it to you in a seal box if you want one. So you know who is a liar if you don't get it shared out. 

** Folks , syd2000 has just "commit" to buying the latest CCDE written dump for me and I will of course share it out for all of you when he does so . So please shout out a big "Thank you" to him for the offer and a reminder to him to put his money where his mouth is.  Of course, if he didn't buy it for me, it's probably he didn't make enough from his evening job scamming old ladies.  

Edited by AncientOne
  • Like 2