[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

1 hour ago, kitaikutuzov said:

Hi I had my attempt this week and failed (by not much though). I've seen the dumps from June 2022 and around 50-60 % questions were accurate (or slightly changed).

I'm happy to join GB and/or review the most recent available  dump  and advise how accurate it is

Hi @kitaikutuzov Which dumps did you use? Chinese dumps (CD) ?

No, I used the dups from braindump june 2022 (which I just found in Internet, not this forum)

I'm going through this thread and will check what was uploaded - if you can point me to the latest file, I'll check it quicker, otherwise I'm on page 12 now (400-007-unlocked_3-16.fixed)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kitaikutuzov said:

No, I used the dups from braindump june 2022 (which I just found in Internet, not this forum)

I'm going through this thread and will check what was uploaded - if you can point me to the latest file, I'll check it quicker, otherwise I'm on page 12 now (400-007-unlocked_3-16.fixed)

I guess the FREE file is this "3-16 fixed". but I don't think it's valid any more as new questions have popped up from August end I guess.

• Like 1

OK so I went through 400-007-unlocked_3-16.fixed and I've seen around 50-60 percent from it on my test (which makes sense as it is quite similar to the June 2022 braindump2go dump I've used).

The 3 questions that tiktok published were in my test as well the topics listed on the 1st September by MasterP007 

Edited by kitaikutuzov
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, KevinSEL said:

Hello, guys!

Just passed the CCDE 400-007 exam today.

I mainly learned the newest version of 400-007 dumps from PassLeader (179q version).

And, I just uploaded the PassLeader 400-007 dumps with PDF file here FYI:

Thank you for sharing brother & Congrats! By any chance would you have a VCE version of this?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kitaikutuzov said:

Thanks KevinSEL for sharing!

However I just went through the PL dump 179Q and unfortunately haven't found around 30 questions that I have had in my test (basically those shared by tiktok and described on high level by MasterP007)

Can you please share the link if you have listed those 30 questions anywhere 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2022 at 4:57 PM, emrahkonur said:

Hi all , I passed 400-007 exam with 825 score . I purchased dump from chinese dump  and there as 4-5 new questions on the exam.

5 hours ago, kitaikutuzov said:

@rajkumarrao PM me I can take a look at your dump and advise

Dont have any, in fact I was looking if someone could share. I see @KevinSEL shared one.

16 hours ago, KevinSEL said:

Hello, guys!

Just passed the CCDE 400-007 exam today.

I mainly learned the newest version of 400-007 dumps from PassLeader (179q version).

And, I just uploaded the PassLeader 400-007 dumps with PDF file here FYI:

This is the hidden content, please

Goood luck!!!

16 hours ago, ahmed3219 said:

Thank you for sharing brother & Congrats! By any chance would you have a VCE version of this?

I am sorry, but I really do not have VCE file, please visit PassLeader.com for getting more info.

Good luck!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

On 11/4/2022 at 12:43 PM, Cyan said:

FYI with this file you cannot pass guys 

You are right, the way he said  "please visit PassLeader.com for getting more info." rang some bells. That's how an agent speaks by the way 😄 

Edited by ahmed3219
  • Like 1

Wanted to discuss the following Q

QUESTION 91 Company XYZ runs OSPF in their network. A design engineer decides to implement hot-potato routing architecture. How can this implementation be achieved?

A. Enable OSPF load-balancing over unequal cost path

B. Redistribute the external prefixes onto OSPF and ensure that the total metric calculation includes external and internal values

C. Redistribute the external prefixes onto OSPF and ensure the total metric calculation includes only the external value and the value is the same in all ASBRS

D. Enable BGP and apply prepend to ensure all prefixes will have the same length of the AS path attribute value

Proposed answer in version 3.16 is B, however it is possible that the total metric might not necessary ensure the hot-potato approach. I believe the right answer is C, because if external value is the same for all ASBR, then the routing calculation will base its decision on internal value only, which would mean actually hot-potato approach

• Like 1