[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

4 hours ago, userpau said:

Q13 (of 42-New Qs) 

Company XYZ is running BGP as their routing protocol. An external design consultant recommends that TCP path MTU discovery be enabled. Which effect will this have on the network? 
A. It will increase the convergence time
B. It will improve the convergence time 
C. It will create a loop free path 
D. It will enhance the performance of TCP-based applications 

Exam engine says answer is B. Why is not D? and/or why is B?

B is incorrect. A and D are correct. However MTU disconvery is not going to be done before each packet is sent, so i will go with D.

• Like 1

On 11/18/2022 at 11:34 AM, Dsyd said:

CD dumps are valid (total 237Qs) and people are passing,

I would suggest for GB, create new group over skype, request people to join, share the cost and there you have latest CD dump.

message me in private or here if you want more information about how to go for GB. our GB is done and closing it.

we had 20 people and most of them are passed, few are yet to take the exam.

All the best for new GB n exam

Cheers

Hello @Dsyd

I tried to PM you but cannot. I want to be part of GB but my recertification period is gonna end in a week so want to be part of your group. I can pay more then one ppl share, so you can repay groupies some coins. Please consider this and PM me asap.

Thanks!

PS: I am gonna delete when you see this message 🙂

• Like 1

Company XYZ is running BGP as their routing protocol. An external design consultant recommends that TCP path MTU discovery be enabled. Which effect will this have on the network? 
A. It will increase the convergence time
B. It will improve the convergence time 
C. It will create a loop free path 
D. It will enhance the performance of TCP-based applications 

Exam engine says answer is B. Why is not D? and/or why is B?

Because in this case the path MTU is discovered between the BGP neighbors so that the route update messages are not required to be fragmented, which will improve the convergence time as the BGP router is not required to reassemble the route update message.

• Like 4

proably discussed before, but unclear about the logic, i see multiple questions of this type,

what is the logic behind selecting,

some q selects one solu (dwdw or cwdm or mpls), even though the cost higher compared to others

anyone decoded the logic?

capex.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CiscoT said:

proably discussed before, but unclear about the logic, i see multiple questions of this type,

what is the logic behind selecting,

some q selects one solu (dwdw or cwdm or mpls), even though the cost higher compared to others

anyone decoded the logic?

capex.png

200k  100k          30k      1Y         = 330k
150k  100k+50k  25k      1+1/2y  = 325k
50k   180k           5k        1y         = 235k
65k   100k*3      5k         3y        = 370k

• Like 2

19 hours ago, AmyAmy said:

200k  100k          30k      1Y         = 330k
150k  100k+50k  25k      1+1/2y  = 325k
50k   180k           5k        1y         = 235k
65k   100k*3      5k         3y        = 370k

thanks, tried this approach,

but some thing related to "TERM" in the cost forecast in confusing to connect to  original migration  plan 20m + 10m extension, here it can go upto 30m, where metro eth takes 36m to implement, will it be still good?

• Like 1

On 10/26/2022 at 2:34 AM, Dsyd said:

need couple more guys for GB - chinese dumps, please message me or request here for group buy. 

whoever already shown interest, requested them to join group. please let me know if you have not received the invite. 

Hello Dsyd.

Since I can't write direct messages to you, I am wondering whether it is possible to join the GB.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, accura said:

Hello Dsyd.

Since I can't write direct messages to you, I am wondering whether it is possible to join the GB.

we need to form a new GB , if someone that can have privilege to do direct message here, please help coordinate so we can form a new GB for CD

• Like 2

I used all the same answers, some are answers are obviously incorrect but with this file I got 820 marks. Recently two guys passed on 1st & 2nd of December using this dumps. Now as with all Cisco cert's we are never sure when they might change but I guess if you don't have any other option this is your best bet.

Edited by CiscoISE
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, CiscoISE said:

I used all the same answers, some are answers are obviously incorrect but with this file I got 820 marks. Recently two guys passed on 1st & 2nd of December using this dumps. Now as with all Cisco cert's we are never sure when they might change but I guess if you don't have any other option this is your best bet.

Thank you for your dump. But my friend use this one, it's not enough to pass.

• Like 1