[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

15 hours ago, martek said:

Note that original file Keji got (with many wrong answers) was also from CD.  That is why this topic is called "dump that needs fixing".  So, I would not "go in" first with new changes per say.

Thats why it would not make senses to just depend on dumps. Everyone that depends on dump will not want to be the first one to go. 😄

• Like 1

don't know if buy group exists, kinda everything fell apart when we got info that exam q-s changed and that there are no stable dumps available for this exam. I went 2 times on exam and failed 2 times with old questions... Got confirmation from spoto and c*dumps that there are still no stable new question d-s available and I'm still in contact with them waiting for new info (ofc asking them a demo for new questions). If smwn can double check that would be very helpful

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ivanz77 said:

took the exam today and failed with a score 680. i used 173Q dump. there was 20 new questions. and most of the questions were answered wrong in the dump.

That's exactly what happened to original 3.16 file )one from Feb); that;s exactly why Keje has created this tread and ask for reviews to solve dump with wrong answers;  aka team work;  Qs are not easy to solve; this is above CCIE and nobody at ChD can solve all Qs; it will take some time till you get correctly answered dump from anybody !

On 9/3/2022 at 5:51 PM, syd2000 said:

Hi @MasterP007, i am also interested, but unable to message you, Thanks

Apologies mate, I've decided to jump ship. Can't be wasting any more money on this exam - I did ENCOR & passed. Next, I'll be attending an instructor-led session which will give me 40 CE pnts, then I'm recert. Screw DE 4 now.  

• Like 1