[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

2 hours ago, Ivanz77 said:

took the exam today and failed with a score 680. i used 173Q dump. there was 20 new questions. and most of the questions were answered wrong in the dump.

Could you kindly share 173Q anyways? Would like to review it and use it to study and try to spot those wrong answers

• Like 2

22 hours ago, MasterP007 said:

Apologies mate, I've decided to jump ship. Can't be wasting any more money on this exam - I did ENCOR & passed. Next, I'll be attending an instructor-led session which will give me 40 CE pnts, then I'm recert. Screw DE 4 now.  

Hi mate, i can't PM you. Could you please share your dump for ENCOR? I think i have to go with you since this exam doesn't seems to be stable in next several months.

Edited by bowmaster
typo
  • Like 1

On 9/14/2022 at 7:18 AM, MasterP007 said:

Apologies mate, I've decided to jump ship. Can't be wasting any more money on this exam - I did ENCOR & passed. Next, I'll be attending an instructor-led session which will give me 40 CE pnts, then I'm recert. Screw DE 4 now.  

thanks for everyone know about you; so I guess no gb for new ccde, right?

On 9/14/2022 at 8:25 PM, userpau said:

Could you kindly share 173Q anyways? Would like to review it and use it to study and try to spot those wrong answers

Single post, and it was that he had a 173Q dump. Wanna bet he will contact folks that response privately to "share cost" ? 😄

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ivanz77 said:

Guys the dump is invalid, i didn't pass the exam. i'm still waiting for CD to update the questions with the correct answer. 

Although they are invalid, Can you please share ; at least can go through in group and discuss , we might have similar in near future. 

• Like 3