[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

On 8/22/2022 at 5:43 PM, simpson said:

Seems I was in good luck. Mine was same. Got a little more than 830, so I can't tell which I changed from wrong to right and which from right to wrong 😄

I answered Q21, Q40 and Q67 differently.

Care to share your answers and WHY ? 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, syd2000 said:

Hi Guys, Unfortunately, the bad news is true, my friend failed today, He got 5XX score. He was very upset and only remembers very few questions were from the dump. According to him, most of the questions were new. My friend used the dnd fixed VCE file from here. 

I had just completed memorizing the same VCE file. And now this.........

Thanks @Martek and other contributors. Three of my other friends passed from your file, but i delayed and now this set back....

Wait... did you just mentioned "memorizing the same VCE file".. hate to say this, but if someone just "memorize" the file, they deserve to fail. The Qs are just a extra tool, and are meant to give you a TINY bit of a edge, if you are a 700, it's meant to give you the edge and possibly get you over 800.  Not meant to get you from ZERO to 800 by memorizing the file..  

• Like 2

On 8/22/2022 at 5:43 PM, simpson said:

Seems I was in good luck. Mine was same. Got a little more than 830, so I can't tell which I changed from wrong to right and which from right to wrong 😄

I answered Q21, Q40 and Q67 differently.

Q40, What happens to the multicast traffic received on the shared tree (G) if it is received on the LHR interface indicated?

On the LHR, which interface was indicated ? for the traffic received on in the actual question ? towards RP or towards FHR ? 

Edited by AncientOne
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AncientOne said:

Care to share your answers and WHY ? 

Q21- SP manages CEs, so if it reads SP doesn't support Mutlicast, I understand this as CE doesn't. Answer was than (for me) C2 and C4.

Q40- The image didn't show a reason to me why the RPF check should fail, so I chose successful.

Q67- syslog doesn't make any sense to me as answer to the question. So I chose SNMPv3 (because authentication, HIPAA, ...)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, simpson said:

Q21- SP manages CEs, so if it reads SP doesn't support Mutlicast, I understand this as CE doesn't. Answer was than (for me) C2 and C4.

Q40- The image didn't show a reason to me why the RPF check should fail, so I chose successful.

Q67- syslog doesn't make any sense to me as answer to the question. So I chose SNMPv3 (because authentication, HIPAA, ...)

Q21 - That makes perfect senses. I didn't think of that. 

Q40 - I'm trying to make senses of which interfaces it was talking about since the label is only for the LHR but not the interface. In any case, not too worry since I'm sure I will be able to answer in the exam when/if I get a bit more details. 

Q67 - That makes perfect senses as well. Not sure if HIPAA has been updated to require SNMPv3 though...  I'll think about this one a bit more... Wondering if there is anything specific to MPLS L3 VPN.....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AncientOne said:

Q21 - That makes perfect senses. I didn't think of that. 

Q40 - I'm trying to make senses of which interfaces it was talking about since the label is only for the LHR but not the interface. In any case, not too worry since I'm sure I will be able to answer in the exam when/if I get a bit more details. 

Q67 - That makes perfect senses as well. Not sure if HIPAA has been updated to require SNMPv3 though...  I'll think about this one a bit more... Wondering if there is anything specific to MPLS L3 VPN.....

Q40 - I wasn't sure, just didn't see a reason for dropping.

Q67 - I searched, but didn't find anything regarding to L3VPN. Found a document for HIPAA and SNMPv3, though. The other options didn't make sense to me, regarding the question. Not sure if is correct, but sometimes you just have to rule out options to find the right answer 😄

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, simpson said:

Q40 - I wasn't sure, just didn't see a reason for dropping.

Q67 - I searched, but didn't find anything regarding to L3VPN. Found a document for HIPAA and SNMPv3, though. The other options didn't make sense to me, regarding the question. Not sure if is correct, but sometimes you just have to rule out options to find the right answer 😄

I couldn't find any doc that says SNMPv3 is required for HIPAA. But yeah, I would probably agree with SNMPv3 as well...

• Like 2

Hi @RR2015 , My advice, you should probably wait, it is an expensive try. I am also waiting, There are still good people like keje and Martek around, who actually contribute. Some one will update the dumps sooner or later. I am trying to purchase too, if i find something reliable, i will post it here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well, if you assume that there is 100Qs in exam, and all of them are coming out of the current dump , and the folks just plain dumping (and not really studying) are scoring 800+ out of 1000.  It's safe to assume that approximately 20 Qs here are having wrong answers.  

Assuming Cisco changed between 10 Qs  to 30 Qs , it's pretty safe to assume that those who just plain brain(LESS)-dumping will fail. Will they admit that the Qs are the almost the same, but they fail to their colleague even through the Qs are the same, or would they TRY to protect their (sheds of ) reputation by cliaming that the exam has totally changed ? 

Next - This is how dump sellers work. 

They use forums like these to collect "correct answers" which means that they need to release the Qs directly or indirectly via forum, and encourage the discussion. (It's also in our interests to try to get correct answers as well, and so we will also participate in the discussion.)

But they also have a vested interest to encourage the folks to buy their dumps, so once a sufficient number has passed the exam for them to be confident that their dump answers are correct, they will get ghosts to join the forum and cliam that the exams has changed. At the same time, they will add fake questions to the dumps. These are done either by adding questions from old versions of the exams, from similar exams , or from other sources, even repeating the Qs. 

• Like 4

Do we have any reputable CCDE dump sellers. I will buy it. Planning to take my written exam in 3 weeks time.

But at the same time, I agree with AncientOne. We cannot rely solely on dumps. We need to make an effort in studying and understanding the technologies. I've been studying the CCDE for the past three months now.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ciscoguru said:

Do we have any reputable CCDE dump sellers. I will buy it. Planning to take my written exam in 3 weeks time.

But at the same time, I agree with AncientOne. We cannot rely solely on dumps. We need to make an effort in studying and understanding the technologies. I've been studying the CCDE for the past three months now.

Spoto and ChineseDumps often proofed good quality in the past. Don't know if they offer a money back guarantee, though 😄

If it really changed recently I don't think they already have new material.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, simpson said:

Spoto and ChineseDumps often proofed good quality in the past. Don't know if they offer a money back guarantee, though 😄

If it really changed recently I don't think they already have new material.

Spoke to ChineseDumps and they cliam that the CCDE written isn't stable.  That translate to new questions seen, it could be 5 qs , it could be slightly more.. The will not have more than 20 new questions in each exam. Reason for that is simple, if Cisco updated the extire question base, dumps sellers will just grab all the new questions  at one shot. 

Edited by AncientOne
  • Like 1

Morning, i am the unlucky one, got 80% new questions. Scored 6++.

I have 110Q instead of 100Q. And best, 2 duplicate questions.

Below are topics that are related to my questions. around 30% on them.

Ipfix telemetry
Sdwan, leaf-spine
Netconf, Yang, restconf
Orchestration vs automation

snmp diff to netconf (SNMP does not distinguish between configurational and operational data)
migration approach traditional to sdwan

Hope someone can share updated questions soon. Many thanks!!!

Edited by cciehic
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cciehic said:

Ipfix telemetry
Sdwan, leaf-spine
Netconf, Yang, restconf

snmp diff to netconf (SNMP does not distinguish between configurational and operational data)

So would you be sharing updated questions in more details ?  Date / Country of tests.

Edited by AncientOne
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, cciehic said:

Ipfix telemetry
Sdwan, leaf-spine
Netconf, Yang, restconf

Could you share a couple of the new Qs. Maybe just 2 to 5 Qs will be sufficient. 🙂

• Like 1