[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

2 minutes ago, martek said:

Question is about M-cast; Drag and drop the multicast protocols from the left onto the correct design situations on the right Not all options are used.

My versions of the VCE files are missing an answer for Q95.  Anyone know the correct answer?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, martek said:

Questions can change anytime but I think if there is change it will be on Mondays. So, if you see someone passed this week, GO for it,  

thanks man, hope so you are right 🙂

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ActiveCCIErs said:

Passed within the last 24 hours.  Big thanks to King Keje and those who contributed to identifying the correct answers.

congrats man. good job

did you change answers in exam or you just followed keje file

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, coolftd said:

congrats man. good job

did you change answers in exam or you just followed keje file

I changed one, but would prefer not to mention it to maintain anonymity.  There is wiggle room to experiment a little, but not too much.

• Like 1

@keje could you please help me to find out the valid dump page number/url ? Because I got the 400-007-unlocked_3-16, but when I uploaded it to vce, the naming changed to 400-007-unlocked_2-28.

still confused

Thanks for considering my request.

Edited by Mansu
  • Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 5:53 PM, Mansu said:

@keje could you please help me to find out the valid dump page number/url ? Because I got the 400-007-unlocked_3-16, but when I uploaded it to vce, the naming changed to 400-007-unlocked_2-28.

still confused

Thanks for considering my request.

I found the same, I am hoping this is simply a packaging/labelling problem in VCE (i.e. we have the right version 3-16 but it's just an incorrect display in menu).... Maybe some others who passed can clarify?1866785457_3-16showing2-28.jpg.a7a50550dcd8b0088b4b54b0c9673655.jpg

• Like 3