[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

On 8/28/2022 at 6:46 AM, martek said:

Can Anyone who failed exam recently confirm those are new Questions ?  thanks !

My friend confirmed that few questions are a match but few questions arent matching from what he got in the exam. (he is not sure which one are they)

Edited by rajkumarrao
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, alexrod said:

Chinesedumps.com confirmed the dumps got updated and its 50% changed in new questions they have it all. 

Just one thing. Do we know for sure that Chinesedumps.com have the updated questions? I know they have prove to be useful. But the exam just got updated.

Maybe we should wait for a couple of days before buying the dumps. This is just my two cents here😀.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MasterP007 said:

If the Qs shared by my friend are indeed in the latest update, then the Answer would be Yes

So basically they are mixing with old questions. If this is true, then it's no surprise coming from cisco. They take pride of their Design track.

We shall wait for the guys who took the exam to confirm. 

But if this is indeed the true, would your friend consider selling this dump or maybe share free of charge😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, MasterP007 said:

@Ciscoguru, I thought so too... He is going in soon... If he Passes with the material that he has, I'll revert back & perhaps we can leverage his material. I'll follow-up with him. I know he's been preparing for sometime now. 

Thanks. Keep us posted. 

• Like 2