[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

Guys please stay away from PL, Prepaway etc. They just do the mining service of gathering data and sell it out to you like a cartel. They don't care you learn a technology or not. Discussions are not welcomed and you cannot question them any way.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Suhamjad said:

still valid, pass with 8xx.
Follow @russelwage updated VCE on page13 and will get 8XX score. Don't change any answer.
Thanks to all for their contribution and support.

Congrats to you and all who pass !  Perhaps C1sco will add/change questions once people pass exam in 9xx and up score.  Right ? Make sense or not?

Edited by martek

8 hours ago, martek said:

Congrats to you and all who pass !  Perhaps C1sco will add/change questions once people pass exam in 9xx and up score.  Right ? Make sense or not?

8 hours ago, martek said:

In current scenario it looks true, as no change from March and people are passing till now.

Edited by Suhamjad
  • Like 1

On 8/6/2022 at 11:50 AM, russelwage said:

Hi All,

I've updated the vce file one more time, fixed some typos, also created the drag and drop questions and make them interactive, so everyone can practice those questions as real exam :). Please check the attached file.

PS: It's the same file prepared by keje initially(unlocked-3-16), and the fixes that were introduced by martek. also appreciating if anyone has attempted recently to share his exam result, I'm planning to get my test soon, will update accordingly as well.

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

thanks

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

On 8/10/2022 at 11:31 PM, martek said:

Hidden Content
This is the hidden content, please

Either one is fine; 400-007-unlocked_3-16 has missing 2 answers, so I added those and renamed to 400-007-unlocked_3-16.fixed.   I have not open and run 400-007-3-16-drag-and-drop-fixed yet.

thanks a lot

• Like 2

Thanks for the share. Just went through the file. Any opinion on those answers?

Spoiler

Q11. Company XYZ has 30 sites running a legacy private WAN architecture that connects to the Internet via multiple high-speed connections... - Maybe IPsec (instead of GETVPN) and DMVPN as it reads INCORPORATED?

Q21. Refer to the exhibit. This enterprise customer wants to stream one-way video from their head office to eight branch offices using multicast 1 quickly allows this multicast. ... - As the SP manages the CEs, maybe the GRE tunnel should be configured between C2 and C4?

Q24. What is the most important operational driver in building a resilient and secure modular network design? - Could also be "Reduce the frequency of failures requiring human intervention"??

Q36. An enterprise requires MPLS connected branches to access cloud-based Microsoft 365 services over an SD-WAN solution Internet access is available only at dual regional hub sites that are connected to the MPLS network. ... - I would go with Cloud onRamp for SaaS, even after reading the link in the explanation?

Q38. What are two examples of business goals to be considered when a network design is built? - Reduce complexity instead of standardize resiliency?

Q39. A European national bank considers migrating its on-premises systems to a private cloud offering in a non-European location to significantly reduce IT costs. What is a primary factor prior to migration? - Data governance maybe?

Q56. Which two technologies enable multilayer segmentation? - PBR instead of filter lists?

Q67. A healthcare customer requested that SNMP traps must be sent over the MPLS Layer 3 VPN service. Which protocol must be enabled? - Why the hell syslog??? 😄

Q70. IPFIX data collection via standalone IPFIX probes is an alternative to flow collection from routers and switches. Which use case is suitable for using IPFIX probes? - Could also be performance monitoring?

Edited by simpson
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/28/2022 at 12:52 AM, princehaasil said:

Q 40.   As part of a redesign project, you must predict multicast behavior. What happens to the multicast traffic receiving on the shared tree( , G) if it is received on the LHR interface indicated?

Ans A is incorrect..

correct answer will be D ...

I am not able to spot in the diagram,

"received on the LHR interface indicated?" - does it mean interface towards source?  and not the one connecting to RP

6 hours ago, CiscoT said:

I am not able to spot in the diagram,

"received on the LHR interface indicated?" - does it mean interface towards source?  and not the one connecting to RP

I had same question while back which was not answered; Which is the LHR interface?

Same exact Q from previous exam version is answered as "It is switched given that no RPF check is performed"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, martek said:

We have addressed some of your concerns;  However, many choose keep answers as they are to get "pass"

Here are my findings so far

Hidden Content
  • Yes, SNMP, not syslog, see page 9

yes, policy-based routing - not filter list, see page 9

Q21, see page 5, 9, I lean towards C1 and C4 as correct ans. 

FCAPS or TOGAF see page 7, 9,

Thanks for the reply!

I'm pretty sure that some answers are still wrong, but the exam is too expensive to be brave 😄

• Like 1