SDWAN 300-415 passed

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all. Just sat this exam and failed. Existing dumps can get to maybe the 65-70%. What stuck out as not being on any dump are questions like:

BFD timers in milliseconds (30,000,000, 60, 120, 180 - correct is 30,000,000 afaik)

Which code segment makes the pictured vManage configuration (IPSec was a big part of this)

Which type of malware solution in SD-WAN will provide hash-analysis/blocking (Multiple choice, select two)

Definition of TLOC question (Seemed simple? Unique identifier?)

Which code segment will make a MPLS circuit with a backup internet circuit between edges (picture was with this one too)

I can't remember more right now. Sorry. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JamesRaynor said:

Hi all. Just sat this exam and failed. Existing dumps can get to maybe the 65-70%. What stuck out as not being on any dump are questions like:

BFD timers in milliseconds (30,000,000, 60, 120, 180 - correct is 30,000,000 afaik)

(IPSec was a big part of this)

Which type of malware solution in SD-WAN will provide hash-analysis/blocking (Multiple choice, select two)

Definition of TLOC question (Seemed simple? Unique identifier?)

Which code segment will make a MPLS circuit with a backup internet circuit between edges (picture was with this one too)

I can't remember more right now. Sorry. 

Yes  A lot of new question, It's time to wait for the dumps.

The bfd timer is 600000 miliseconds

That I think it was AMP and I don't know the other

TLOC defined as It is a unique collection of GRE or IPsec encapsulation, link color, and system IP address

The mpls circuit was the one that allows all the services and correct vpns

• Like 1

Examples of new questions:

1. Customer wants security that can determin SHA values and real-time traffic analysis, threat identification. (Threat Grid & AMP??)

2. What two Umbrella filter types availible? (URL & Protocol?)

3. IPSec tunnel port offset range? (0-19 I think)

4. Procedure to upgrade all SD-WAN devices (vManage > Bond > Smart > Edge)

5. Configure controllers with internet, NOT MPLS (Not sure but it's either the line color default or color public-internet)

6. Benefit of rest APIs? (User-defined)

7. Edge to Edge tunnel? (IPSec)

8. Which plane builds network topology & makes decisions? (Control makes decisions but I thought Orchestration builds? Not sure)

9. Which vBOnd system makes VPN0 publicly routable when there's no vbond defined? (Local)

• Like 1