CCIE EI v1.1 REAL LAB (NEW LAB) (Secure Information)

Hi Friends,

I passed my lab last year from chinesedumps.com workbooks and they were super accurate. 

Now i can see lot of floods about new lab workbook.

I can only say do not get fooled by anyone specially (CLC Team) they will say they have everything but they have nothing. 

They release fake data and their many agents are there in the group who will say they got the data its nice bla bla bull shit.

They will start making FAKE MODIFIED PHOTOSHOP RESULTS to attract and to make candidates fool. 

I have no idea of SPOTO these days. 

I really don't want anyone loose their hard working money nor i am saying to go with any other website aka chinesedumps 

My suggesting to all is to wait and watch later we will find whoever is best jump on it. 

I have no intention to make you purchase from any website just want to warn so that you won't loose the money which i lost last year.

Feel free to contact me if you got any data i will work on the solution as well and make it more stronger. 

Thankyou. 

• Like 5

Hello, Thank you for your sharing. I was purchased to buy the lab solutions of SPOTO last month for the CCIE EI lab exams.

However, the exam have been updated since 20-Sep, so they asked me waiting 02 months for get updates.

For now, I am self-start with module 1 and module 5.

30% 1.0 Network Infrastructure

15% 5.0 Infrastructure Automation and Programmability

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Guys', even IF you will be able to access dumps(real ones) - lab is unsolvable not because of complexity but because it is something like playing Quake3 on PentiumII.

It`s interface changed - it`s not EVEng It`s a we page with all in it(It`s a f**king nightmare). And it`s running in linux running on thin client with internet browser. AND ALL OF THIS - SLOW, INCONVINIENT. NOT ORGANAISED.

Even if you quadriple CCIE - you will get stuck with unusable ui.

So from my point of view(I took an attempt, recently) - it`s a waste of money in this exam year.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Were you at a mobile lab location or a permanent lab location? I I’ve incorporated the quake 3 on pentium 2 into my labbing now. I’ve policed the connection to eve down to 800k and only use the eve web UI. This gives a similar level of performance to how the real lab feels.

23 hours ago, EricLesich said:

Guys', even IF you will be able to access dumps(real ones) - lab is unsolvable not because of complexity but because it is something like playing Quake3 on PentiumII.

It`s interface changed - it`s not EVEng It`s a we page with all in it(It`s a f**king nightmare). And it`s running in linux running on thin client with internet browser. AND ALL OF THIS - SLOW, INCONVINIENT. NOT ORGANAISED.

Even if you quadriple CCIE - you will get stuck with unusable ui.

So from my point of view(I took an attempt, recently) - it`s a waste of money in this exam year.

Hi @EricLesich
I will be attempting the LAB next year in May/June.

When you say "it`s a waste of money in this exam year", what exactly do you mean? How will it change next year?

Or that the EI exam itself is a waste of money(given how bad the experience is) ?

Also, like @imhungry i'm curious how close the v1 is to the v1.1 - if you recently took the v1.1, that is.

Merci!

• 3 weeks later...

they do require CISCO ID and Official email id . they do not sell without these details and do background verification of the details provided, so request you have to give them the correct CISCO ID and official email id...
basically you have to trust them but they dont Trust you.....

can you tell us how did it work for you ?

Thanks

IT's hard to tell the accuracy but there are a lot of info missing in the 1st released dumps. They tell you that that got everything but after you pay, they say that they only have module 1

18 hours ago, Miki8497 said:

IT's hard to tell the accuracy but there are a lot of info missing in the 1st released dumps. They tell you that that got everything but after you pay, they say that they only have module 1

Does your dump have the NAT portion yet? In section #1?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i bought ccie enterprise stuff from spoto past november, still they are unable to release the material v1.1. This is the first time I buy from them, are they a scam ? Anybody else having same experience with that site?