[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

6 hours ago, beegeepee said:

I have the T-K 100Q, PL 292Q and ExamTopics contributor w/ 216Q..  Looks like PL is the most recent w/ 292Q.  Has anyone taken the 400-007 in the last week?  I am testing next week and am curious if the above are valid.  Please advise!  Thanks in advanced!

Hi

Good Luck bro

How did you prepare for CCDE written exam? I thinking to go after it

2 hours ago, rajkumarrao said:

VCE 247 still valid, just passed today - score 797. couple of new questions related to RTO and FCAPS, but seems few of the dumps answers are also not correct but still it is enough to pass. Thanks @CiscoISEfor sharing the dumps with us. 

Good luck everyone who will be giving the exam.

Congratulations mate! It's been almost 2 months now since this dump is valid. Now it needs some correction & addition of new questions, someone must initiate a group buy with chinsesedumps.com or any other valid vendor & update the VCE. That Pass leader guy that commented in this thread is an agent of Pass leader, don't fall for him, all the questions in the VCE are made from CD (Chinese Dumps).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/23/2022 at 10:17 PM, Ramo said:

Company XYZ is running BGP as their routing protocol. An external design consultant recommends that TCP path MTU discovery be enabled. Which effect will this have on the network? 
A. It will increase the convergence time
B. It will improve the convergence time 
C. It will create a loop free path 
D. It will enhance the performance of TCP-based applications 

Exam engine says answer is B. Why is not D? and/or why is B?

Because in this case the path MTU is discovered between the BGP neighbors so that the route update messages are not required to be fragmented, which will improve the convergence time as the BGP router is not required to reassemble the route update message.

I think correct MTU is improving convergence time by reducing to exchange table time. or increase convergence time to exchange DF bit packet.. 

TCP-based application is for clients and it is not related

So. A or B is my answer. if I believe external design consultant, B is correct. haha

Edited by donghowa

32 minutes ago, rajkumarrao said:

Yes sure go ahead.

Cool - can you DM me by chance?  Maybe an Email to correspond?  Just trying to figure out if you followed the 247Q from page28 verbatim or made any edits of answer.  Again, many different answers from other sources. 

30 minutes ago, beegeepee said:

Cool - can you DM me by chance?  Maybe an Email to correspond?  Just trying to figure out if you followed the 247Q from page28 verbatim or made any edits of answer.  Again, many different answers from other sources. 

Just follow that 247 VCE from page 28. I did the same and passed this Monday. 2 of my friends are also going today and Sat. if you are in Luck it will be same for you next week as well. I dont know how to DM. if you have any questions to ask, please discuss here, others will also know about it

• Like 2

Hello All.

I am looking to recertify my CCIE Certification by taking CCDE Written Exam 400-007.

Can someone please guide me or share Valid Dumps for this exam. I am also ready to contribute for Group buys if anyone is planning.

6 hours ago, Luckyccie said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/f048bc3be693c5e055fbffc10134e098605581e33b782c3cf3f6f597f301e7f7/1280/https://www.certcommunity.org/forum/uploads/monthly_2023_01/image.png.d38aa4b1647744ea881b0ec5ffac5aba.png

Guys, I would appreciate having your comments. I think the 2nd answer to this question to be Use of Anycast RP. 

This is the hidden content, please

Extracted from your link: 

"The RP can be configured as an address not assigned to any particular device called Phantom RP. The RP address doesn’t need to reside on any physical router interface. Can be just an IP address in a subnet that will be advertised with two different length masks by routing devices on the network via the IGP."

To me, the options in the dump look okay.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1