[Offer] Official JNCIE-ENT WorkBook from Juniper Learning & Full Initial and Final Config Files

juan

1 hour ago, azika said:

Hi Juan, You are a star. I appreciate your kindness to the community.

No problem. This forum is made to share materials and knowledge. I am pleasant to make so. And I reiterate the help of Barabolja in this materials sharing. 

Cheers,

juan

Hi @juan

I not find the thread regarding your request help for this "I guys need your help to download initial configs, please, refer to my request post in this forum section."  or i misunderstading regarding your sentences.

Thanks

Edited by kechik

51 minutes ago, kechik said:

Hi @juan

I not find the thread regarding your request help for this "I guys need your help to download initial configs, please, refer to my request post in this forum section."  or i misunderstading regarding your sentences.

Thanks

check this link out :

1 hour ago, kechik said:

Hi @juan

Thanks

Never mind. I already found a way to do so via FTP  🙂

• juan changed the title to [Offer] Official JNCIE-ENT WorkBook from Juniper Learning & Full Initial and Final Config Files