[Offer] Latest Encor 350-401 Questions Full 771 Hope it helps

I passed today. below the questions I remember, i guess I did not come across in the dumps

1.        An engineer is configuring DHCP snooping on a Cisco switch and wants to ensure that a DHCP packet will be dropped. Under which condition willthis occur?

a) All packets are dropped until the administrator manually enters the approved servers into the DHCP snooping database.

b) A packet is received on an untrusted interface, and the source MAC address and the DHCP client hardware address do not match.

c) A packet from a DHCP server is received from inside the network or firewall.

d) A DHCP relay agent forwards a DHCP packet that includes a relay-agent IP address that is 0.0.0.0.

2.        Which Cisco security platform is integrated into an organization's cloud environment on AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure to provide agentless visibility across the network by using advanced machine learning and behavioural analytics?

a)        Cisco ISE Cloud

b) Cisco Secure Cloud Analytics

c) Cisco AMP Cloud

d) Cisco ASAV

3.        What is the difference between Cisco Secure Endpoint and Cisco Umbrella?

a)        Secure Endpoint automatically researches indicators of compromise and confirms threats, and Umbrella does not.

b)        Secure Endpoint prevents connections to malicious destinations, and Umbrella works at the file level to prevent the initial execution of malware.

c)        Secure Endpoint prevents, detects, and responds to attacks before damage can be done, and Umbrella provides the first line of defense against Internet threats.

d)         Secure Endpoint is a cloud-based service, and Umbrella is not.

4. A website administrator wants to prevent SQL injection attacks against the company's customer database, which is referenced by the web server. Which two methods help prevent SQL injection attacks? (Choose two.)

a) enforcing TLS 1.3 only

b) using web application firewalls

c)  using SSL certificates

d) performing input validation

e) using load balancers with NAT

5. Which security mechanism is designed to protect against "offline brute-force" attacks?

a) Token

b) САРТСНА

c) MFA

d) Salt

6. What is the purpose of CA in a PKI?

a) to certify the ownership of a public key by the named subject

b) to create the private key for a digital certificate

c) to validate the authenticity of a digital certificate

d) to issue and revoke digital certificates

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Manage to pass recently. Used a lot of files from open sources - in attach my working file with corrections I used to preparation. Hope it will help you guys!
Got about 19 new questions including 2 new lab in exam. So file nearly 80% accurate. Check answers yourself - I believe there are many mistakes in file.  

Spoiler

This is the hidden content, please

Edited by NikoNomics
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...