[Offer] Latest Encor 350-401 Questions Full 771 Hope it helps

Hello @flashg how are you??

First of all, thank you very much for the dump of 771 questions! I was looking at ExamTopics, and there are 779 questions there as of July 18th already. In this case, there would be 8 new questions, but it is not possible to see them since contributor access is required. From the archive of the 771 questions, they seem to have been taken from ExamTopics because their order is exactly the same!

So, in the source where you got these dumps, there are also 779 questions already?

Awaiting, thanks!

image.png.62c2a4bcec4855633daa7236ecbe931c.png

I guess, we should keep this thread live moving forward... Thanks for sharing!

Quick question - what is the actual exam question variations? Are they coming from all 779 questions? Any pattern you guys noticed? Perhaps, there are tons of questions are not relevant anymore for time investing...

Any feedback appreciated.

16 hours ago, lucaboban said:

I guess, we should keep this thread live moving forward... Thanks for sharing!

Quick question - what is the actual exam question variations? Are they coming from all 779 questions? Any pattern you guys noticed? Perhaps, there are tons of questions are not relevant anymore for time investing...

Any feedback appreciated.

For now there is only 771 questions, but as it is based on ExamTopics website, I believe there will be 779 questions soon.