[Offer] ENCOR study guide

On 6/18/2023 at 2:50 AM, x0dia said:

Does anyone know how to convert PDFs into markdown files? Please DM me. I think pandoc can only to md to pdf.

@x0diaPandoc can only do md to PDF. But I have the md source files for this guide. But to convert PDF files to text, you can use the `pdf2text` tool. It definitely runs on linux, and maybe on Windows as well.

Edited by w1z4rd
tagged x0dia
  • Like 1

On 6/16/2023 at 9:03 AM, paulaugust said:

CCNP Enterprise Infrastructure Exam Prep Material Available

Hi All, I hope you're having a great day! For those who are preparing for the CCNP Enterprise Infrastructure exam, I've found an excellent resource that could be of great help. It's a collection of comprehensive lab study materials, located on the Sensei Exams website, that has been meticulously designed to help you.

These materials cover a wide range of topics in detail, ensuring you're equipped to tackle the exam confidently.

Just wanted to share as I've found this resource quite valuable in my own preparation journey. You can check it out yourself at 

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Let me know if you found it useful or have any questions. Let's help each other excel in our respective IT journeys!

@paulaugust- you're just a scammer as well ,every CC page you kept promoting for fake materials ,stop promoting shit material 

• Like 1

Chapter 25, Q2:

I am pretty sure that the answer is A and B.

A because of this: 

EIGRP supports up to six unequal-cost paths.

Source: 

This is the hidden content, please

There might be some confusion because EIGRP only supports 4 equal cost paths by default. You can increase this up to 16 with the command maximum-path...

And B, because this is a fact. It needs to be a feasible successor.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 4

Chapter 19, Q:18

Explanation for question: 

BGP RIB failure from ‘show ip bgp’ indicates that a route learned from a neighbor where a lower administrative distance (from a static, or other IGP) has already been installed into the routing table, thus the BGP route has failed to install into the IP routing table (RIB) because it has been trumped by the lower admin distance route.

4 hours ago, x0dia said:

Chapter 19, Q:18

Explanation for question: 

BGP RIB failure from ‘show ip bgp’ indicates that a route learned from a neighbor where a lower administrative distance (from a static, or other IGP) has already been installed into the routing table, thus the BGP route has failed to install into the IP routing table (RIB) because it has been trumped by the lower admin distance route.

Thanks. I think it is Chapter 28 (BGP) , Q.18.

I had already added the following explanation:

The only difference between the iterations is `RIB-failure(17)`. But this is not an error. It means that we have another better route for 2.2.2.2 in our routing table so the BGP route cannot be installed into the routing table. So it may be a static route for 2.2.2.2.

But I will also add your explanation, in case it makes more sense for someone down the road.

Q.6 Chapter 63

This question is ambiguous. If you do some research you will find out that Salt (Saltstack) can run in agent or agent less mode.

However I would still go with the SaltStack --> Agent based option

This is the hidden content, please

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@x0dia Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I have already integrated most (if not all) of your comments into the guide. Just FYI, I have added the following into the Chapter 63, Q.6 explanation:

In this case, we can say the Puppet and SaltStack _support_ Agents on the managed devices, whereas Ansible does not.  
We are not saying that SaltStack _does not support_ the agent-based management model, but rather that Ansible does not.

The alternative (of putting SaltStack into the agentless category) would mean that you would have to say that Ansible is Agent-based, which is more wrong than saying that SaltStack is Agent-based.

Edited by w1z4rd
typo
  • Thanks 1