My EI Lab Attempt Feedback - PASS!

3 hours ago, KANS said:

I don't think so as /24 in 10.200.0.0 is already covered under redistribute command.

That's right. but need to stop advertising 14.0.0.0 as it is not necessary to branches 1, 2 and HQ.

(r24)

router ospf 1

redistribute eigrp 65006 subnets tag 100 >>>>>>>> This will cover the 10.200.0.0 & 14.0.0.0 as well
summary-address 10.6.0.0 255.254.0.0 tag 100 >>>>>>> this is needed to summarize branch 3 & 4 routes
summary-address 14.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 not-advertise >>>>>>>>> to filter this unnecessary route advertised via EIGRP redistribution 

• Like 2

Congratulations  @visasman . really appreciate your sharing buddy.

Would it be possible for you to share your material or workbook with me? I would greatly appreciate it as it would help me better understand the document you shared.

Thanks!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, gils said:

Congratulations  @visasman . really appreciate your sharing buddy.

Would it be possible for you to share your material or workbook with me? I would greatly appreciate it as it would help me better understand the document you shared.

Thanks!

@gils You can check your inbox.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2023 at 11:23 PM, visasman said:

That's right. but need to stop advertising 14.0.0.0 as it is not necessary to branches 1, 2 and HQ.

(r24)

router ospf 1

redistribute eigrp 65006 subnets tag 100 >>>>>>>> This will cover the 10.200.0.0 & 14.0.0.0 as well
summary-address 10.6.0.0 255.254.0.0 tag 100 >>>>>>> this is needed to summarize branch 3 & 4 routes
summary-address 14.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 not-advertise >>>>>>>>> to filter this unnecessary route advertised via EIGRP redistribution 

Congrats, please can you share your mats?

• Like 1

On 3/3/2023 at 6:52 PM, visasman said:

Dear Folks

I passed on my second attempt with the same material used in January. Although there were rumours spread about the DES section, nothing changed for me in both DES and DOO.

This time, I have managed time well. I finished the DES in 55 mins, took a long break, refreshed myself and started DOO.

• Section 1:  I managed to complete it in 1h50m. All results were achieved as required, except that I missed some configurations:
    • 1.12: On sw601/602, I missed to add distribute-list OUT interfaces facing r61/r62
    • 1.16: I missed the tag 19999 in R24
  • Section 2: I manage to complete it in 1 hour. All the results were achieved as per the requirement.
    • 2.2: All SDA border switches are not synchronised and not provisioned.  I provisioned them and resynchorized the devices.
    • 2.4: I did not use the preconfigured prefix-list "10.4.0.0/16 le 32, 10.5.0.0/16 le 32" and I created a new prefix-list "10.4.0.0/15 le 32"
    • 2.1: I did this task in the last. No tacacs log came up, but the TACACS config successfully pushed to SDA border devices (sw400/501/502/510). After globally enabling the 'Network' tacacs, the changes not inherited in branch1. So, I enabled in branch1 as well.
  • Section 3: Finished less than 20 mins, no remarks.

image.png.a31be7271ae9cddd13d116e2d54c2e31.png

For your reference, I am attaching my solution docs used for DES & DOO Section 1. I hope this will help some of you. In case any of you need extra, send me a PM and I will try to help you out.

Thank you all for wishing me success and it happened.🤘

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

Congrats Mr. Visasman Please share with me Anything that Can help me @Ghantz

• Like 26
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

Congratulation Visasman for your number, and thanks thanks for the solutions. Please can you share with us the workbook you use to better understand the solution or you can just share the question that have changed from old version. And also how did you pratice the DNA part

• Like 1

Congrads! Thank you for sharing this helped me alot. I took the exam earlier this month, this write up by visasman is the best. I did some different questions in the DES section but that could be cause I missed one or two which then produced a different set of questions.

1 hour ago, GFHHC said:

Congrads! Thank you for sharing this helped me alot. I took the exam earlier this month, this write up by visasman is the best. I did some different questions in the DES section but that could be cause I missed one or two which then produced a different set of questions.

What were some of the new questions that u ran into? 🤨