Best Uploader month of June

Glavin

• Moderators

Relax @tyrgowe should appreciate now to all who is coming back and posting it soon all will be getting new update stuff soon and shortly as users are coming back up now. I can see many new guides coming up on the post. Monitoring all now 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, tyrgo said:

he mostly uploaded old boring shit, previously widely shared many times. Just to gain points and other profit.

I have got a lot from this forum and I saved all of those with my own one. As all of stuffs of CC gone forever, it is our duly to give those back which can help others. May be you see these as "old boring shit" but thers can find helpful. Site ADMINS has complete right to remove my reputation to zero, I will never mind. Just I want to see the CC in previous state where every materials were available for which I will upload all those till the last one I have, may be it's yr 2000 published.

I still like "MPLS and VPN Architectures" by Jim Guichard, Ivan Pepelnjak, Jeff Apcar 

Thanks

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
5 hours ago, Kannu said:

Good to see CC back.. cheers 🙂

Can someone guide me on how to upload the stuff? I also have study material which might be useful for the community.

Upload to mega drive and post on CC ensure you read the rules and then post it accordingly.

• 1 month later...