[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

During evaluation of migrating current on-premises infrastructure to add cloud-based infrastructure, a network planning team must meet three core requirements as they make recommendations on which cloud strategy to adopt going forward.
• Technology is changing rapidly, therefore the enterprise must be open to adopting new ways of doing things, and be ready to invest CapEx-funds in the next three years
• Network bandwidth capacity requirements are dynamic and are expected to change over the next year
• If new technologies are to be introduced, operational expenses must be kept at a minimum Which cloud strategy meets these requirements?

Which cloud strategy meets these requirements?

A public

B private

C hybrid

D multicloud

PL says "multicloud".

CD old says "hybrid".

CD new says "private".

Can anybody explain?

3 hours ago, Arny1988 said:

During evaluation of migrating current on-premises infrastructure to add cloud-based infrastructure, a network planning team must meet three core requirements as they make recommendations on which cloud strategy to adopt going forward.
• Technology is changing rapidly, therefore the enterprise must be open to adopting new ways of doing things, and be ready to invest CapEx-funds in the next three years
• Network bandwidth capacity requirements are dynamic and are expected to change over the next year
• If new technologies are to be introduced, operational expenses must be kept at a minimum Which cloud strategy meets these requirements?

Which cloud strategy meets these requirements?

A public

B private

C hybrid

D multicloud

PL says "multicloud".

CD old says "hybrid".

CD new says "private".

Can anybody explain?

If we are talking about on-premise and cloud solutions at the same time, answer is Hybrid

• Like 1

I was planning to do the exam, two weeks ago, but I heared that there are many new qs, so I decided to make a GB for CD dump, and we are two persons till now, anybody want to participate. The new CD version have a 315q, mean they added 68 q.

We want to do it as soon as possible, so we can give it a try this week.

Edited by CiscoAngel

4 hours ago, CiscoAngel said:

I was planning to do the exam, two weeks ago, but I heared that there are many new qs, so I decided to make a GB for CD dump, and we are two persons till now, anybody want to participate. The new CD version have a 315q, mean they added 68 q.

do you have the new dump ?

7 hours ago, CiscoAngel said:

count me in

On 10/10/2023 at 10:21 PM, CiscoAngel said:

bro did u get the new CD dump?

• Like 1

On 10/10/2023 at 3:21 PM, CiscoAngel said:

Can you count me in. I am planning to take the exam within 2 weeks and need to know the new questions 

2 hours ago, Zack9 said:

Failed today with 267 SPE dump. Many questions from the dump, but some new questions especially D&D.
Can anyone share latest dump?

Were the D&D not from the P&L 292 questions ?  At least their website still shows 292 Qs updated 12th october. 

On 10/3/2023 at 12:12 PM, CiscoAngel said:

@Arny1988

I'm trying to make GB for CD, because I heared that they have a 295 questions. The differnence between the new one and the old one (245q) is 50q. Let me know if you want to particiapte or any one else want to.

Count me in. DM me  and I can join for GB. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mir12181 said:

I am planning to buy chineese dump, anyone know know how to crack the secure pdc file and share. And BTW how many questions in new CD  ?

Are you referring to these ones ?

This is the hidden content, please

How can we know the number of questions ? The site at least doesn't say the count of questions. 

• Like 35
  • Thanks 7

On 10/8/2023 at 12:19 PM, Arny1988 said:

QUESTION 159
Which two data plane hardening techniques are true? (Choose two)
A. warning banners
B. redundant AAA servers
C. Control Plane Policing
D. SNMPv3
E. infrastructure ACLs
F. disable unused services
G. routing protocol authentication

Correct Answer: EF

From

A. warning banners - NOT sure, but probably Management Plane
B. redundant AAA servers - Management Plane
C. Control Plane Policing - Control Plan
D. SNMPv3 - Management Plane
E. infrastructure ACLs - Management Plane
F. disable unused services - Management Plane
G. routing protocol authentication - Control Plane

What do you think?

I think EF are correct. ABD are management plane, C and G are control plane

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

========== LAST CALL ============

I'll do the exam tomorrow, and I need to check the new q., so I'll buy them today, please anyone want to participate, let me know.

They confermed me that the dump has 315qs, and confermed the pass.

I'll buy this one

Material used:

- I  already studied the old version, and the PL, and I'm waiting to new qs.

- I used the corrected answers posted by David.

• Like 40
  • Thanks 4

On 10/18/2023 at 12:53 AM, CiscoAngel said:

========== LAST CALL ============

I'll do the exam tomorrow, and I need to check the new q., so I'll buy them today, please anyone want to participate, let me know.

They confermed me that the dump has 315qs, and confermed the pass.

I'll buy this one

Material used:

- I  already studied the old version, and the PL, and I'm waiting to new qs.

- I used the corrected answers posted by David.

I know its late. I used PL and there are many new q and I failed. Count me in for CD if still available , and pls share ur detail to share

• Like 29
  • Thanks 2