[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2023 at 10:53 PM, CCIEFinder said:

As per chatGPT/Spoto/591LAB

C. ring

chatgpt desription

In an OSPF network with routers connected together using Ethernet cabling, the ring topology typically takes the longest to converge. In a ring topology, each router is connected to exactly two neighboring routers, forming a closed loop. If a link or router fails in the ring, it can take longer for the network to converge because the failure must propagate around the entire ring before the routing tables stabilize. This can lead to longer convergence times compared to other topologies like partial mesh or full mesh, where multiple paths exist between routers, allowing for faster rerouting in case of failures.

C is the right answer

Hi All,

I passed this CCDE exam yesterday with score of 810. I use PassLeader 400-007 dumps 292q version. Out of the 110 questions that came out, about 13 are not in the dump. I still managed to pass, however do use with care and check the answers from multiple source as some answer in the dump from my POV is incorrect.

Drag and Drop questions 100% from the dump.

Took the exam few days ago. PL si somewhat valid. Many new questions around 35. PL is not enough to pass this current exam unless you review, compare and correct a lot of wrong answers it has. Good luck guys. 

Edited by techin
correct grammar

The PL is still valid however lot of new questions including hand full of drag and drop. Especially around security topics. I would say at least 20 new questions. I did pass but the PL also has many questions that I would say are not correct which I used examtopics, Chatgpt and IT Exams to validate. Good luck!

On 9/25/2023 at 12:08 PM, Hillman said:

You just need to compare the answers in PL with other dump such as 

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

and 

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

and make sense of them. From examtopics I follow the most voted answers. I cut and paste the question at examtopic and itexams to compare. 

During my CCDE 400-007 actual exam got 110 questions and 13 are NEW (which I use my own judgement to select the best answer). Leaving 97 questions which are 100% from PL. I can't be sure that I got all 97 Qs correct but am not complaining since I passed with score o 810.

Thank you very much!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Folks, does anybody know how to convert or export locked PDC (locklizard file) into PDF or something else?

Note, "Print" option is grayed out, so it's not possible to "print" into PDF file. Any other options? Please advise. It will help us to unlock new questions.

Meanwhile, if you happened to get across an updated CCDE dump - let us know!

CONNECTIVITY / CAPEX / OPEX /  ANNUAL / INSTALLATION FEE / TERM
DWDM over dark fiber /  $250,000 / $100,000 / $30,000 / 60 months
CWDM over dark fiber / $150,000 / $100,000 / $25,000 / 50 months
MPLS wire only / $50,000 / $150,000 / $75,000 / 12 months
Metro Ethernet / $45,000 / $120,000 / $5,000 / 36 months

Refer to the table. A customer investigates connectivity options for a DCI between two production data centers. The solution must provide dual 10G connections between locations with no single points of failure for Day 1 operations it must also include an option to scale for up to 20 resilient connections in the second year to accommodate isolated SAN over IP and isolated, dedicated replication IP circuits, All connectivity methods are duplex 10 Gbps Which transport technology costs the least over two years, in this scenario?
A. Metro Ethernet
B. DWDM
C. MPLS
D. CWDM

Some people say DWDM is the correct answer (due to its scalability), but I think MPLS it correct one only because the question says "with no single points of failure". With DWDM you would use just one dark fiber (one path) that will be your single point of failure. Not sure what Cisco means by MPLS, but I guess MPLS means MPLS cloud from other ISP that you can ask to make sure two links will go via different paths. So, what do you think?

Can anyone explain what is correct answer for the following question.

Refer to the exhibit. As part of a redesign project, you must predict multicast behavior.
What happens to the multicast traffic received on the shared tree (*,G), if it is received on the LHR interface indicated*?

image.png.ad156755eb2faf7fb9f09805e594a673.png

A. It is dropped due to an unsuccessful RPF check against the multicast source

B. It is switched give that no RPF check is performed

C. It is switched due to a successful RPF check against the routing table

D. It is dropped due to an unsuccessful RPk8t8ck against the multicast receiver.

Another one that is confusing.

An architect receives a business requirement from a CTO that states the RTO and RPO for a new system should be as close as possible to zero.
Which replication method and data center technology should be used?

A. asynchronous replication over dual data centers via DWDM

B. synchronous replication over geographically dispersed dual data centers via MPLS

C. synchronous replication over dual data centers via Metro Ethernet

D. asynchronous replication over geographically dispersed dual data centers via CWDM

CD and PL say "C", but why not "B" where is says "geographically dispersed" which is better. Right?

There's an explanation that supports "B":

RTO and RPO are measures of how quickly and accurately a system can be recovered after disaster or failure. RTO refers to the amount of time it it takes to restore a system to its normal operation after a failure, while RPO refers to the amount of data that can be lost as a result of a failure.
In synchronous replication, data is written to both the primary and secondary systems at the same time. This ensures that the data on the secondary system is always up-to-date and ready for use in the event of a disaster or failure.
Geographically dispersed dual data centers refer to two data centers that are located in different geographical locations, which can help to reduce the risk of a disaster or failure impacting both data centers at the same time.

What do you think?

An architect designs a multi-controller network architecture with these requirements:
- Achieve fast failover to control traffic when controllers fail.
- Yield a short distance and high resiliency in the connection between the switches and the controller.
- Reduce connectivity loss and enable smart recovery to improve the SDN survivability.
- Improve connectivity by adding path diversity and capacity awareness for controllers.
Which control plane component of the multi-controller must be built to meet the requirements?

A. control node reliability

B. controller stale consistency

C. control path reliability

D. controller clustering

Some says "D", some "B", some "C". Can anyone explain please?

QUESTION 159
Which two data plane hardening techniques are true? (Choose two)
A. warning banners
B. redundant AAA servers
C. Control Plane Policing
D. SNMPv3
E. infrastructure ACLs
F. disable unused services
G. routing protocol authentication

Correct Answer: EF

From

This is the hidden content, please

A. warning banners - NOT sure, but probably Management Plane
B. redundant AAA servers - Management Plane
C. Control Plane Policing - Control Plan
D. SNMPv3 - Management Plane
E. infrastructure ACLs - Management Plane
F. disable unused services - Management Plane
G. routing protocol authentication - Control Plane

What do you think?

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

QUESTION 77
IPFIX data collection via standalone IPFIX probes is an alternative to flow collection from routers and switches,
'Which use case is suitable for using IPFIX probes?
A. performance monitoring
B. security
C. observation of critical links
D. capacity planning
Correct Answer: C

Why "C"? PL says "A". Does anybody know?