[Offer]- CCDE dump that needs fixes

keje

18 hours ago, bluechief said:

what i'm seeing is it changed on 24-jul. not sure though. anyone who has given it beyond that date will be able to confirm.

Yes, I also see that there's another separate thread/post on this website which seems to indicate that CD released a new version for CCDE 400-007. Hopefully someone can verify if the exam has changed.

On 7/31/2023 at 6:32 PM, bluechief said:

what i'm seeing is it changed on 24-jul. not sure though. anyone who has given it beyond that date will be able to confirm.

Yes. The questions have changed. I had appeared last week. 

• Thanks 1

In an OSPF network with routers connected together with Ethernet cabling, which topology typically takes the longest to converge?
A. partial mesh

B. full mesh [Considered by far the worst to converge]

C. ring [Is not an OSPF Topology type]

D. squared

E. triangulated

OSPF Topolgy types are 'Full' or 'Partial' and the configuration mode type depends on either of these/and perhaps also on the choice of medium. Amongst the 2, 'Full mesh' takes longest to converge. If we purely go by the cabling method, then option A and B will have to be removed. I will stick to B for my answer.

Edited by rommon1
found additional details.

On 8/28/2023 at 4:47 AM, rommon1 said:

In an OSPF network with routers connected together with Ethernet cabling, which topology typically takes the longest to converge?
A. partial mesh

B. full mesh [Considered by far the worst to converge]

C. ring [Is not an OSPF Topology type]

D. squared

E. triangulated

OSPF Topolgy types are 'Full' or 'Partial' and the configuration mode type depends on either of these/and perhaps also on the choice of medium. Amongst the 2, 'Full mesh' takes longest to converge. If we purely go by the cabling method, then option A and B will have to be removed. I will stick to B for my answer.

As per chatGPT/Spoto/591LAB

C. ring

chatgpt desription

In an OSPF network with routers connected together using Ethernet cabling, the ring topology typically takes the longest to converge. In a ring topology, each router is connected to exactly two neighboring routers, forming a closed loop. If a link or router fails in the ring, it can take longer for the network to converge because the failure must propagate around the entire ring before the routing tables stabilize. This can lead to longer convergence times compared to other topologies like partial mesh or full mesh, where multiple paths exist between routers, allowing for faster rerouting in case of failures.