enterprise

• Glavin pinned this topic
1 hour ago, MrDataCente said:

@enterprise

First Thanks for your efforts

I've downloaded the course but :

1-there are many corrupted vides.

2-The quality of videos is not good.

Could you please share how you download these courses from cbt and I could help.

Hi,

1) Videos won't be corrupted for sure but yes in between i have to restart the SEEDBOX so my suggestion for you is again redownload it and check once.

2) Yes, I tired to download from IDM in high quality but few videos i am not able to download in high quality so it will be a mixture some will be in high and some will be in low there is no other option if you have any other option of download let me know i can try it.

3) Use VLC version in that you can see the video properly most of them.

Also for you i will redownload again all and update you in next 3 days time.

Enjoy.

Edited by enterprise

1 hour ago, enterprise said:

Hi,

1) Videos won't be corrupted for sure but yes in between i have to restart the SEEDBOX so my suggestion for you is again redownload it and check once.

2) Yes, I tired to download from IDM in high quality but few videos i am not able to download in high quality so it will be a mixture some will be in high and some will be in low there is no other option if you have any other option of download let me know i can try it.

3) Use VLC version in that you can see the video properly most of them.

Also for you i will redownload again all and update you in next 3 days time.

Enjoy.

Hello,

I don't know any specific method , But if you're using IDM may be you need to choose the quality of at least 720 or 1080 

all the videos the I downloaded have lower resolution. Counting on you for the new videos , and I will do y best to find a better method for downloading. 

17 minutes ago, MrDataCente said:

Hello,

I don't know any specific method , But if you're using IDM may be you need to choose the quality of at least 720 or 1080 

all the videos the I downloaded have lower resolution. Counting on you for the new videos , and I will do y best to find a better method for downloading. 

I told you when i am choosing the higher version its giving error message of forbidden so i have to choose the lower but let me retry this test and update in next couple of days.

Will try my best.

3 hours ago, enterprise said:

I told you when i am choosing the higher version its giving error message of forbidden so i have to choose the lower but let me retry this test and update in next couple of days.

Will try my best.

pop out video player and then choose higher definition video. Thank me later  

Will try my best.

pop out video player and then choose higher definition video. Thank me later  

Will try my best.

open the video then refresh the page , after that all download qualities will be ok , won't give you any error

8 hours ago, enterprise said:

Can u paste screen by screen what you explained so that it will be very good and help others.

When you play a video, the player has an option ( bottom right) to play in pop out video. Click on that and in the pop out tab,  IDM will be able to pull all video formats.

Perfect i was just waiting someone to say me about another software i will reupload it again with XDM no problem with it.

Its just i am not able to download the high quality videos from IDM so will try XDM now.

PM me your email add so that i can also give you access and you can do it with me if that is possible just for 1 video rest i will do it and upload it because i never use XDM so dont want to do double work.

Thankyou