[Req] eve-ng / PNETLab topolgy for shared workbooks from Juniper

juan

Hi guys,

I start this thread so that anyone can share his/her topology for labs simulation in eve-ng or PNETLab. 

Does anyone already make something or is creating them? If some Juniper device image is needed, just tell me in here and I will get it.

Thank you folks,

Cheers,

juan

• Like 3

Thanks for all of your contributions. This isn't related to the lab topologies but I'm not able to send PMs - Is it possible for you to post vMX 15.1? I know it's old but it's to test against a real device

I use GNS3, once I get around to going through the SP material I can post GNS3 project files

21 hours ago, dar said:

Thanks for all of your contributions. This isn't related to the lab topologies but I'm not able to send PMs - Is it possible for you to post vMX 15.1? I know it's old but it's to test against a real device

I use GNS3, once I get around to going through the SP material I can post GNS3 project files

Please, post a request for that version of vMX in the main Juniper forum section, just to not mess the threads.

20 hours ago, djdylan78 said:

I just put together the topology (in attach) for Chapter 01 for EVE-NG Community edition.

I had to add a Layer-2 switch (config in attach) to interconnect all the routers as they use a single interface (ge0/0/4).

Here a reference link to create bridge domains with vMX and making him to behave like a Layer2 switch:

Hidden Content

I don't have much time these days as I'm busy in some other studies, but can you have a look and try out the Chapter 1?

This is the hidden content, please

Nice @djdylan78, I am quite busy weekdays, so I will try it on weekend. If someone else can test it out meanwhile, it will be appreciated. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

On 10/12/2021 at 1:00 PM, djdylan78 said:

I just put together the topology (in attach) for Chapter 01 for EVE-NG Community edition.

I had to add a Layer-2 switch (config in attach) to interconnect all the routers as they use a single interface (ge0/0/4).

Here a reference link to create bridge domains with vMX and making him to behave like a Layer2 switch:

Hidden Content

I don't have much time these days as I'm busy in some other studies, but can you have a look and try out the Chapter 1?

In the WB there are topology diagrams for each chapter layout. For instance, this is the one of Chapter 1:

image.png.230a971f8e131de603b847c5491b309e.png

• Like 31
  • Thanks 6

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...