[Offer] CCIE SECURITY v6.1 New Lab

James

5 hours ago, James said:

Hi,

Cracked the version from Chinesedumps.com latest CCIE SECURITY v6.1 & shared it should get 1000 likes for sure.

Attaching "EVE" and all required stuff from which you can start your practice  lets do it together.

I hope my account with Chinesedumps should not get banned so be careful.

My friend confirmed the lab is same word to word as per chinesedumps so lets work together and break faster before Cisco get it changed.

Tried "CCIELABCENTER" lab time and failed devnet so i dont want to be get fooled again as they have nothing in CCIE they are just marketing.com 

Never used "Spoto" so i don't trust them.

Security v6.1 -- working.jpg

Hidden Content

This is the hidden content, please

Password : www.chinesedumps.com

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, James said:

Hi,

Cracked the version from Chinesedumps.com latest CCIE SECURITY v6.1 & shared it should get 1000 likes for sure.

Attaching "EVE" and all required stuff from which you can start your practice  lets do it together.

I hope my account with Chinesedumps should not get banned so be careful.

My friend confirmed the lab is same word to word as per chinesedumps so lets work together and break faster before Cisco get it changed.

Tried "CCIELABCENTER" lab time and failed devnet so i dont want to be get fooled again as they have nothing in CCIE they are just marketing.com 

Never used "Spoto" so i don't trust them.

Security v6.1 -- working.jpg

Hidden Content

This is the hidden content, please

Password : www.chinesedumps.com

Hi,
Could you please share again. I am trying to open the one drive, but it shows no file.  Thanks

• Like 1