CCIE EI attempt month of August-21

@ccieei

I believe group of rel candidates should together start to solve it .

each section must be given to 2-3 guys within a period of time and kindly share here then discussing and arguing on problem's way as well.

Do not wait for any one else . sometimes understanding CCIE's questions are more difficult than resolving it.

• Like 1

60% is still v5 content,  40% is new like DNAC / SD-WAN / Programming.

dedication of 6months with good hands on crack on the Lab.

There are some dumps floating around claiming they are goood. but there is no such evidence for now to prove thatworks.

but keep eye on it and take your own experience to attempt the Lab.

• Thanks 1

On 7/30/2021 at 7:09 AM, ramindia said:

40% is new like DNAC / SD-WAN / Programming.

Ok , but as much I've known !!!!! for preparation and advancing those 40% some one claims need 120 GB of RAM, even it's not right , those 40% is new and should be reached to CCIE level

Hi guys, I am expecting to attempt in November, intensely focusing on the Automation questions and SDN, I haven't seen questions on FlexiVPN,, in fact I haven't seen anything about design and I am worried the questions flying around are not complete and we're likely to be surprised.

I am also keen on joining any group of people that are at advanced preparation stages.

9 hours ago, Haarycisco said:

Booked for Oct , can anybody join me in the group study to share the experiences.

I have it booked for Mid November,, if you get hold of a study group, please share with me on my inbox,, 

Regards Merlz

I plan to sit in december , i have been using the  free available workbooks  offered but some solutions offered on them require discussions.  I have been in touch with different vendors selling workbooks but cannot say they are reliable because i have not heard from any candidate who bought their workbook and passed, so are people passing or not? anyone knows any reliable workbook?

Please add me to study group

• Like 2

On 8/11/2021 at 3:24 AM, cloudsun said:

I plan to sit in december , i have been using the  free available workbooks  offered but some solutions offered on them require discussions.  I have been in touch with different vendors selling workbooks but cannot say they are reliable because i have not heard from any candidate who bought their workbook and passed, so are people passing or not? anyone knows any reliable workbook?

Please add me to study group

did you got some group yet?

• 2 weeks later...