DNAC Package Deployment Errors

Hi Guys,

Does anyone has any idea why certain packages shows as (NOT_DEPLOYED). I tried googling a lot however no success. 

I have attached the output of (maglev package status) output. Would appreciate any guide or advice.  

Thanks in advance!

DNAC Error.png

• 2 weeks later...

You run out of CPU/Memory resources to deploy all the service bundles available, thus the containers necessary to bring up the dnacaap-app-services did not come up.

Run the command (watch -n 10 "magctl appstack status | grep -v Running ") to see if services are "CrashLooped" or constantly in "Pending" state to confirm this.

Also run (watch -n 10 "magctl node status | grep -A 6 Allocated ") to see the 6 lines that show used overcommitted memory/CPU and commit limits in 10 sec intervals

Edited by benbu

On 8/26/2023 at 4:58 AM, StudentDude said:

Kindly use the DNACv for in premE deployment its an internal OVA File distributed  for Partner , work as a charm with me 64GB RAN , 16 CORE CPU , SAS Disk

Hi @StudentDude, would you by any chance be kind enough to share this DNACv OVA file? 🙏 Several of us on this forum are eager to try it out.

On 8/28/2023 at 8:19 AM, benbu said:

Hi @StudentDude, would you by any chance be kind enough to share this DNACv OVA file? 🙏 Several of us on this forum are eager to try it out.

No doubt!  Would love to get this DNACv OVA file too.  It's the only piece missing in my CCIE home lab.  I really want to schedule the exam and be ready.