[Offer] Palo Alto [PA-VM-ESX-10.1.0.ova & PA-VM-KVM-10.1.0.qcow2]

R2013

5 hours ago, MrNB said:

How we can download this file from mega? It's about 3.4GB and it exceeds free limit.

Typically the free tier limit is 5G per day. What I do is to download with the mega app and leave it running in the background. Depending on size (let's say 8GB) you will get it in two or three day.

KikoJ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, kikojones said:

Typically the free tier limit is 5G per day. What I do is to download with the mega app and leave it running in the background. Depending on size (let's say 8GB) you will get it in two or three day.

KikoJ

It's less than 5GB but mega.nz still says quota exceeded. Waiting is an option but not the best.

We will probably wait as you say.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, delete said:

bro admin/admin user/pass not working .. is it work for anyone ??

it works, just wait a couple of minutes (at least that's what happend with 9.0 too). The login prompt changes in three phases. something like that I recall googling about it.

KikoJ

Edited by kikojones
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2021 at 3:21 PM, delete said:

bro admin/admin user/pass not working .. is it work for anyone ??

I had the same question on the first time, for the machines when you Boot up, go make a coffe or something, within 4 to 5 mins they turn back, always depend on your disk type if you have SSD, they boot up within 1 to 2 mins so just wait, usually I boot up and within 3mins I start working, it's harsh but its fine.

• Like 1