My EI Lab Attempt Feedback - PASS!

Congratulations buddy,i kinda have similar to your story, i failed my first attempt in January, but i was able to complete everything same as the WB, but i faild not sure why, Now I will try to finish faster, because first time i was in a panic mode most of the time thinking i will fail and not finish on time. I looked into  your WB it's almost identical to mine, i see different on the OSPF in DC r24, where mind there is a route-map and yours have summary add 14.0.0.0 not advertis and some slight differences on aother questions

. I do have my exam schedule next week, i hope i will pass it and take a rest. 

Edited by Dhul
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/3/2023 at 7:10 PM, Dhul said:

Congratulations buddy,i kinda have similar to your story, i failed my first attempt in January, but i was able to complete everything same as the WB, but i faild not sure why, Now I will try to finish faster, because first time i was in a panic mode most of the time thinking i will fail and not finish on time. I looked into  your WB it's almost identical to mine, i see different on the OSPF in DC r24, where mind there is a route-map and yours have summary add 14.0.0.0 not advertis and some slight differences on aother questions

. I do have my exam schedule next week, i hope i will pass it and take a rest. 

Interesting that u did everything similar to visasman's solutions and still failed.

If u used a route-map for Task 1.8 then u definitely lost 4 points, because the requirement says: "The configuration of this requirement must be completed exclusively within the router ospf and interface vlan context "

So the route-map breaks that requirement.

2 Questions for u:

Were u at least close to passing the DOO module according to ur score?

did u pass the Design module on that attempt or did u Fail it?

• Confused 1

i think he just create the route-map match the prefixes and redistribute eigrp with route-map created in ospf.

Objective of this portion is to advertise within "router ospf"

summary-address 10.6.0.0 255.254.0.0 tag 12345

summary-address 10.200.0.0 255.255.255.0 tag 12345

as long as above commands is there then points for this section will be scored.

5 hours ago, Ronald911 said:

i think he just create the route-map match the prefixes and redistribute eigrp with route-map created in ospf.

Objective of this portion is to advertise within "router ospf"

summary-address 10.6.0.0 255.254.0.0 tag 12345

summary-address 10.200.0.0 255.255.255.0 tag 12345

as long as above commands is there then points for this section will be scored.

Right, what I'm saying is that if u reference a route-map that matches the prefixes, then u break the restrictions and miss the requirement, because u have to configure the entire solution in the "router ospf" mode, similar to the example that u provided. But I think if u reference a route-map, u won't get the points, since part of ur solution is configured outside of the route-map.

I so have one problem with that config tho. I'm wondering why u guys are tagging the EIGRP/DMVPN routes??? I don't think that's necessary, because there are no requirements to filter those routes.