EI LAB scoring system

kat

I have heard that someone didn't read the questions and solved all of them because he knew all questions and answers but he failed because CCIE checks the log. 

For example, when you open the question 1.2, you shouldn't configure 1.2-1.4 even if you know the question and answer. So you need to open 1.3 and 1.4 questions when you configure them.

Is it true? Does CCIE check your log? And what else do they check and affect the score?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I think it would be ridiculous for them to expect u to open each Task/Section before u configure it. What if u took the exam already and ur anticipating what the questions will be?

I can see what visasman is saying about all Tabs need to be in "unread" status. That makes sense. Because if u never opened up the Task or Section, how would u know exactly what the question is asking and what u need to do? Maybe they modified a question and have some variation.

I think they would be suspicious if u didn't look at some of the Tasks or Sections and just entered in configurations for everything.

• Like 1