Spoto embedded trojan in file download

tmc

The only thing you should never buy is chinesedump.com scams

Everything else generally goes ok.

They build forums to bad mouth other vendors , make fake posts with users with the first post out of the blue saying some BS ... log on to the other fake accounts and agree with themselves.... and idiots fall for it

• Like 3

15 hours ago, cciedcguy said:

The only thing you should never buy is chinesedump.com scams

Everything else generally goes ok.

They build forums to bad mouth other vendors , make fake posts with users with the first post out of the blue saying some BS ... log on to the other fake accounts and agree with themselves.... and idiots fall for it

That explains it, theyre really persistent on getting my whatsapp number from the skype group chat. By the way, can you share other vendors along with their site? I search spoto and there is a lot of website with spoto and I'm afraid I might get the wrong one.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 2:10 AM, ladyliberty said:

That explains it, theyre really persistent on getting my whatsapp number from the skype group chat. By the way, can you share other vendors along with their site? I search spoto and there is a lot of website with spoto and I'm afraid I might get the wrong one.

I just don't understand why they need whatsapp number when you can have a skype group. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 5/16/2023 at 3:16 PM, youjust19 said:

Hi All, 

I am preparing for CCIE security v6, and have complete latest workbook for DOO with solution. I am looking for latest design Questions, it will be great if someone can share the latest design questions. 

In return I can share the latest workbook. 

i have exam scheduled for this month end. 

regards

youjust19

On 9/29/2022 at 6:17 PM, Wantccie said:

Hi,

Who can New Design for CCIE SEC V6 LAB and can share ?

Thanks

i can share spoto design workbook if you have something resourceful for me in exchange 
telegram : tyl0n

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 8:10 AM, ladyliberty said:

spotoexam.com