[Req] - CCDE Practical

AncientOne

• Glavin changed the title to [Req] - CCDE Practical

Nope CCDE has only 8 REAL SCENERIOS which Cisco repeating it and in lab you get 4 scenerios as per new format you have to choose the technology and then as per that you get next scenerio. 

chinesedumps.com aka passccdelabs.com has complete word to word stuff but they selling super expensive and also they check every data before sending to you thats why there is no share. 

I knew because my company guys passed CCDE lab from them and its complete real and accurate because the guys who passed do not even know basics infact CCDE is the most easiest option to pass now after the labs got leaked by chinesedumps. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, alexrod said:

Nope CCDE has only 8 REAL SCENERIOS which Cisco repeating it and in lab you get 4 scenerios as per new format you have to choose the technology and then as per that you get next scenerio. 

chinesedumps.com aka passccdelabs.com has complete word to word stuff but they selling super expensive and also they check every data before sending to you thats why there is no share. 

I knew because my company guys passed CCDE lab from them and its complete real and accurate because the guys who passed do not even know basics infact CCDE is the most easiest option to pass now after the labs got leaked by chinesedumps. 

The problem is that provider that asked for your most intimate details will probably out you when they get caught... The guys desperate to pass due to "company requirements" and willing to "share" for 50% of the cost will also have another 10 others that he is sharing with at 50% of the cost. If he need the cert desperately, I'm probably willing to come up with 10% , and he can figure out the rest on his own.  

• Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 12:39 AM, rsv5 said:

I'm Iinterested for CCDE, plan to complete it in 2022.

On 8/23/2022 at 12:31 PM, alexrod said:

There is only 1 vendor selling word to word real lab rest no one has anything i believe for CCDE

On 8/24/2022 at 3:41 PM, lastmaster said:

any studygroup live for ccde practical?

im here, pls pm me

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The practical exam is a tough one. 

You have to read the scenarios and the subsequent text properly. There is no room for assumption. There is always unimportant information, but they are crucial as the scenario progresses. I attempted 3 times before I got it.