[Offer] CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Foundation Full Lab Book- Narbik K, Final PDF+files

On 6/19/2023 at 9:44 AM, paulaugust said:

Hi All, I hope you're having a great day! For those who are preparing for the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure exam, I've found an excellent resource that could be of great help. It's a collection of comprehensive lab study materials, located on the Sensei Exams website, that has been meticulously designed to help you grasp the practical aspects of the exam.

These materials cover a wide range of topics in detail, ensuring you're equipped to tackle the exam confidently. You'll find structured labs that reflect real-world scenarios, which are crucial for understanding the EI concepts in depth.

Just wanted to share as I've found this resource quite valuable in my own preparation journey. You can check it out yourself at https://senseiexams.com/product/ccie-ei-lab-exam-dumps/ . Let me know if you found it useful or have any questions. Let's help each other excel in our respective IT journeys!

@paulaugust- you are just a scammer, stop promoting fake material.

Edited by Estoks22

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2022 at 12:59 AM, martek said:

Lab book + Extra Files; Final published release in original PDF format, 2023; Google drive link below

Update: added solutions, topo, Eve files

Every lab scenario includes full solutions and in-depth explanations: read these as you practice, or solve on your own, and compare your results with the author’s. Either way, you’ll gain indispensable insight for applying theory to practice in real-world environments---including your CCIE Labs.
  • Master core Layer 2 switching concepts, including STP, RSTP, MSTP, VTP, VTP Pruning, 802.1Q, ISL Trunking, LACP, and PagP
  • Master route filtering with IP Prefix-lists
  • Gain a rock-solid understanding of RIPv2, the Cisco Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), and classic Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) routing
  • Understand Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), the protocol that routes the Internet
  • Review the Cisco Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN) from the ground up, overlays/underlays, configurations, switching enhancements, network design, tunneling, and more
  • Master MPLS and the suite of services it can provide: L3VPNs and beyond
  • Make the most of IPv6: master address types, assignment, configuration, NDP, SLAAC, and IPv6-enabled DMVPN, OSPFv3, EIGRP, and BGP
  • Explore the Cisco latest SD-WAN platform, from basic components to WAN edge devices and app-aware Policies
  • Understand the Cisco SD-Access (SDA) solution for creating scalable, automated, and resilient enterprise fabrics

Reveal hidden contents

This is the hidden content, please

thanks

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2023 at 11:44 AM, paulaugust said:

Hi All, I hope you're having a great day! For those who are preparing for the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure exam, I've found an excellent resource that could be of great help. It's a collection of comprehensive lab study materials, located on the Sensei Exams website, that has been meticulously designed to help you grasp the practical aspects of the exam.

These materials cover a wide range of topics in detail, ensuring you're equipped to tackle the exam confidently. You'll find structured labs that reflect real-world scenarios, which are crucial for understanding the EI concepts in depth.

Just wanted to share as I've found this resource quite valuable in my own preparation journey. You can check it out yourself at https://senseiexams.com/product/ccie-ei-lab-exam-dumps/ . Let me know if you found it useful or have any questions. Let's help each other excel in our respective IT journeys!

Please beware of the this scammer. He will claim that he has some material and found it to be very useful, but he will not share it. Instead he will "guide" you to a website where you can pay thousands.