BEWARE OF FAKE WEBSITES

Glavin

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Passleader is definitely fake. Used them for 350-501 and there were only two questions on the exam that were similar to their entire file. 
I knew it wouldn't be a good dump but I thought it would serve as a good practice test at the very least. Straight trash. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/17/2023 at 6:44 PM, tiktok said:

Although this is not the section for rack rental or workbook but todays world all using it chinesedumps aka

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

are super rack rentals CLC is piece of shit and spoto went complete outdated these days.

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, obe1o2 said:

Does anyone know which website is the most reliable for buying dumps, excluding Spoto?

Spoto is piece of shit these days.

Except chinesedumps.com no other compay is valid + point for chinesedumps.com if you are not confident they are also doing ONLINE proxy for you and make you pass same time that is best for them.

On 11/6/2023 at 2:34 AM, dcexpo said:

Spoto is piece of shit these days.

Except chinesedumps.com no other compay is valid + point for chinesedumps.com if you are not confident they are also doing ONLINE proxy for you and make you pass same time that is best for them.

I bought a dump december last year from spoto fro AWS DevOps and it worked fine for me I passed