[Offer] CLC LAB CCIE EI

• Glavin changed the title to [Offer] CLC LAB CCIE EI

Best is chinesedumps i never prefer anything else except from them because rest all copy their stuff and reimage but they miss a lot.

Just dont follow any fake sites they have nothing 

I got email from CD today they release word to word contain doc for the lab + design i think now time to pass by all rest no one has word to word for sure

Whoever attempted the lab can download that and check good for you my time is for DC now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexrod said:

Best is chinesedumps i never prefer anything else except from them because rest all copy their stuff and reimage but they miss a lot.

I got email from CD today they release word to word contain doc for the lab + design i think now time to pass by all rest no one has word to word for sure

Whoever attempted the lab can download that and check good for you my time is for DC now.

Awesome Post the full doc here and not just part of it.

As everyone knows Chinesedumps is the worst one out there. check the workbook forum post here if you want proof. But it would be nice to compare it to other vendors solution !

• Like 1

On 5/22/2022 at 1:44 PM, hmizou said:

Hi all ,

i have a friend of mine  send me a  mega-upload file of a VM CLC , anyone here can convert this link to torrent link so we can download it without problem ,

best regards

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

FOLLOW THE RULES BEFORE POSTING ORELSE GET BANNED MISSING [OFFER] / [REQ] Post in wrong section BANN

Thanks

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 5/27/2022 at 11:23 AM, alexrod said:

Please share with us!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...