[Offer] CLC LAB CCIE EI

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone completed the CLC EVE-NG lab v1.2.2 LR version?

I have and I seem to be having issues with the hosts in the SDN Branch 2 not getting IP's via DHCP.

The only only hosts that get IP's are in Branch 1 (Employees and Guest VN). This tells me that I configured SD-WAN correctly.

Can anyone confirm if the SW501, SW502 and SW510 configs of the CLC lab are replicated similar to what they would have been if configured via DNA Center?

Just an FYI, on SW501 and SW502, I can see the default route and the DHCP IP (10.2.255.211 for Guest VRF) being learned via BGP. Could it be an issue on SW510 then?

Thanks...

Edited by fe0072
Fixed DHCP Server IP

On 7/23/2023 at 2:51 PM, fe0072 said:

Has anyone completed the CLC EVE-NG lab v1.2.2 LR version?

I have and I seem to be having issues with the hosts in the SDN Branch 2 not getting IP's via DHCP.

The only only hosts that get IP's are in Branch 1 (Employees and Guest VN). This tells me that I configured SD-WAN correctly.

Can anyone confirm if the SW501, SW502 and SW510 configs of the CLC lab are replicated similar to what they would have been if configured via DNA Center?

Just an FYI, on SW501 and SW502, I can see the default route and the DHCP IP (100.2.255.211 for Guest VRF) being learned via BGP. Could it be an issue on SW510 then?

Thanks...

Bro, you have done correctly, in eve LAB you wont get IP for branch 2, just check sho ip route VRF in br2 Switches

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So, I recently took the lab and passed. I decided to take it before v1.1 starts.

Design was ok, 3 hours is enough. You can look at the Cisco documentation during the lab if needed to look for answers.

However, I don't think 5 hours is really enough for the DOO section. You really need to be fast but efficient here. Any mistake you make will cost you valuable minutes.

I managed to finish with 10 minutes to spare.

Edited by fe0072