[Offer] 350-401 CCNP Core June stable version

17 minutes ago, rhcatoplevel said:

Good luck @cham23But these are 3 very big dumps, is there a big overlap between them or they are completely different?

They do overlap mostly.
I've printed the first one. It has a little bit more questions than the others and whenever I see a dubious answer, I go look for it in the other two and in examtopics discussions too.

• Like 1

Adding to @NiceGuy information, each question has a Discussion, cause the guys organizing  the site and questions eventually mark the wrong answers.

One advice, though - Only open the Discussion if you disagree the provided answer.
If you don't disagree and open, there's always a lunatic saying nonsense (not that it makes it a bad site. It's a great content) and that makes anyone doubt himself.

Edited by cham23
  • Like 1

On 8/21/2021 at 6:33 AM, rhcatoplevel said:

Anyone recently passed ENCOR exam?

Just did the exam.

The dump I used was the DigitalTut. It is 100% valid, despite being toobig.

There was one new question which was too easy. I wrote it down so I didn't forget, but I ended up forgetting it, sorry.

I've averaged 90% on most topics and 100% in the security part, which was - as you'll see in the dump - all about the security products.

Edited by cham23
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, cham23 said:

Just did the exam.

The dump I used was the DigitalTut. It is 100% valid, despite being toobig.

There was one new question which was too easy. I wrote it down so I didn't forget, but I ended up forgetting it, sorry.

I've averaged 90% on most topics and 100% in the security part, which was - as you'll see in the dump - all about the security products.

Congratulations @cham23well done and great job.

How much wrong answers you see in DigitalTut?

I am seeing some few wrong answers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rhcatoplevel said:

How much wrong answers you see in DigitalTut?

I am seeing some few wrong answers.

Not all of them, but it was a considerable ammount. 

The other two dumps might have more reliable responses, cause they're open to the audience to discuss and fix it, but this one was the one with more questions.

• Like 1