[offer] Palo Alto PCSAE Certification Course

3 hours ago, mithr said:

Hidden Content

alternative link as nobody was seeding it

This is the hidden content, please

I have to admit that seeding torrents helps, but too many people just snatch and run after they get the torrents. nobody wants to keep the torrent running a few days after they've downloaded it. sometimes you have to wait 4hrs before someone appear. This one torrent for a DVD took me almost 2 weeks of letting my torrent run and wait for the main guys to come online and share.

Edited by thegreek1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, thegreek1 said:

I have to admit that seeding torrents helps, but too many people just snatch and run after they get the torrents. nobody wants to keep the torrent running a few days after they've downloaded it. sometimes you have to wait 4hrs before someone appear. This one torrent for a DVD took me almost 2 weeks of letting my torrent run and wait for the main guys to come online and share.

understandable nobody blamed you, just said what was the situation when i tried to get it

by the way can you seed also the other torrent Udemy - Introduction to Networks Automation and Orchestration a little bit more?

On 3/20/2022 at 4:06 PM, mithr said:

understandable nobody blamed you, just said what was the situation when i tried to get it

by the way can you seed also the other torrent Udemy - Introduction to Networks Automation and Orchestration a little bit more?

I hope it didn't come across as me being defensive as much as I agree with you. With most Russian sites being censored and unavailable due to sanctions.  There is a private torrent site that is nearly impossible to get a membership with worse scenario is to purchase the UDEMY subscriptions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...