[Offer] Cisco Learning Videos Complete Series 350-601

enterprise

1 hour ago, NiceGuy said:

Thanks for the share, but there are no seeders. My download attempt has been in "stalled" state for days 😞

I am sure its your end issue because i am loading all the videos in the SEEDBOX which has no issues also i can see many guys downloading it perfectly.

Offcourse it will be slow because its same like FTP and videos are almost 2 to 20 GB depend on course.

Here you go...

seed1.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, enterprise said:

I am sure its your end issue because i am loading all the videos in the SEEDBOX which has no issues also i can see many guys downloading it perfectly.

Offcourse it will be slow because its same like FTP and videos are almost 2 to 20 GB depend on course.

Here you go...

seed1.png

Thanks for your followup. I am able to download some other items like 300-610 that you shared also and is shown in your screenshot, but you will note that 350-601 (6.78 GiB) is NOT in your screenshot. I reported a issue with downloading 350-601 (that this thread is about.)

image.thumb.png.2b9386e4628e650aafa7a7a14765811b.png

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

Ok, have finally downloaded and see it's a little bit strange content - ACI is missing, LISP and OTV are detailed described, as LISP is not included in the scope of DCCOR, OTV is listed with VXLAN in the Exam Topics PDF ... dodn't go through all the files but have checked the file names and think lot of topics are nt included. CBT is looking better from the official blueprint point of view ... and CBT apparently follows the exam topic list and the official study guide as the table of content is exactly the same as the table of the content of the official study guide and it's exactly the same as the official exam topic PDF 🙂

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...