DESIGN section answered

On 11/28/2021 at 2:05 PM, routemap said:

@JocantaroThanks a lot this makes sense. I'll make my questions one by one so that this thread is active rather than putting it all at the same time. Hope others join the discussion.

For the question below, your answer was B. Can you share your thoughts once again, or anyone who's reading this thread.

-However I think A is the answer since on my testing, the infrastructure links should be MPLS-enabled. When I removed the 'mpls ip' configuration on the P2P links, the connection between the 2 sites (for example) was disconnected. 

-D also has the MPLS enabled for infrastructure links however the Loopback in P routers are not necessary for MPLS L3VPN.

Question 17:

What prefixes, along with their label bindings must be advertised by LDP in the MPLS mock lab to enable MPLS L3VPN services?
a) Loopback0 prefixes of all PE routers and prefixes of all infrastructure links
b) Loopback0 prefixes of all PE and P Routers
c) Loopback0 prefixes of all PE routers
d) Loopback0 prefixes of all PE and P routers, and prefixes of all infrastructure links

Hello, You´re right, If we quit mpls ip from the p2p links the connection will go down, but for example If we do a mpls ldp label filtering and we filter the p2p links and allow only de loopbacks, the system will work and the only labels we´ll have for the loopbacks. Give it a try, for example:

First check the table with show mpls forwarding-table, you´ll see labels for everything, then

access-list 1 permit <loopback_ip>

no mpls ldp advertise-labels

mpls ldp advertise-labels for 1

In both devices connected, then do show mpls forwarding-table and see the result.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Jocantaro said:

Hello, You´re right, If we quit mpls ip from the p2p links the connection will go down, but for example If we do a mpls ldp label filtering and we filter the p2p links and allow only de loopbacks, the system will work and the only labels we´ll have for the loopbacks. Give it a try, for example:

First check the table with show mpls forwarding-table, you´ll see labels for everything, then

access-list 1 permit <loopback_ip>

no mpls ldp advertise-labels

mpls ldp advertise-labels for 1

In both devices connected, then do show mpls forwarding-table and see the result.

Yes you're right on the LDP advertisement filter which applies for the next Question 18. Also had it tested before so I agree with E as the answer.

What mechanism and type of deployment would be the most appropriate to accomplish the label filtering goals as requested?
a) OSPF Prefix Suppression enabled globally on PE and P routers
b) OSPF Prefix Suppression enabled on the IT Training Departments 200 loopback interfaces
c) OSPF Prefix Suppression enabled on the links between PE and P routers
d) LDP advertisement filter applied to P routers
e) LDP advertisement filter applied to PE and P routers

1 hour ago, routemap said:

Hi @Jocantaro, may I know your thoughts on this question below? 

Question 35:  Which are the characteristics of the different scripting method? (For every scripting method, select all
characteristics that apply.)

Columns: EEM Python, EEM Applet calling a standard Python script, Standard Python script without EEM

1. Requires Guestshell -     (EEM Python, EEM Applet, Standard Python)

Note:   it seems Standard Python is included.

This is the hidden content, please

2. Allows sharing the same Python script for periodic and triggered collection -   (EEM applet)
3. Allow scheduling a periodic collection run -   (all)
4. Allow triggering the collection run on a BGP session event -   (EEM Python, EEM Applet)

5.Allows running the Python script manually outside EEM (Standard Python)

After review, I agree with your answers, i was wrong, thanks!

• Like 30
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/16/2021 at 7:49 PM, ccieeii said:

CLC files are complete waste and even their solution is not worth so do not use this above file its not accurate.

Just follow the Chinesedumps CH files thats all needed to pass and even their answers are very accurate. 

Hi bro,

can zou plz send /share me the Chinesedumps CH

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 9:20 AM, routemap said:

Yes you're right on the LDP advertisement filter which applies for the next Question 18. Also had it tested before so I agree with E as the answer.

What mechanism and type of deployment would be the most appropriate to accomplish the label filtering goals as requested?
a) OSPF Prefix Suppression enabled globally on PE and P routers
b) OSPF Prefix Suppression enabled on the IT Training Departments 200 loopback interfaces
c) OSPF Prefix Suppression enabled on the links between PE and P routers
d) LDP advertisement filter applied to P routers
e) LDP advertisement filter applied to PE and P routers

I agree what you've said. And I think the answer for #17 should be C (loopback0 prefixes of all PE routers).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...