Anyone passed in CCIE EI 1.1?

Hi there,

Anyone passed or know someone who passed the CCIE EI v1.1 recently? 

Can you share your exam experience? I have an exam scheduled in April.

Tnks!

Edited by shrcsgo

• shrcsgo changed the title to Anyone passed in CCIE EI 1.1?

My friend passed design lab,failed doo lab,

he will pass lab exam in july,doo config lost SECTION  1.3-16 1.9 1.11,and sections 2.3 2.7,SECTION 3.2 ,but he has some modify solutions,he will Verify these solutions,onext month,other questions has right solutions and had been Verification

• Like 1

Are these your friends own solutions or with a dumps provider?

EDIT:

To respond to OPs question. I dont know a single person passing the exam. I think Cisco have been successful in creating an exam that will only be passed by dump users.

Edited by imhungry
  • Like 1

@zshengh
could you please share what solution did your friend use?
the points your are referring in the DOO section are valid, the questions are not clear enough!!! and the solutions from CLC and 591 are not convincing.

if any one knows anybody who attempted the exam lately, please share.

Yes, All pass from chinesedumps.com last year now i heard they got 75% accurate solution and soon we will hear noise. 

My suggestion do not go with any other then chinesedumps.com for CCIE labs always its they release and other copy so go with main source only thats how i passed. 

Now i am trying their (FCX) - Nse8 lab which first they released.

I feel whoever provide the real CCIE number is always real and right institute/school others who providing fake modified photoshop screen shots which CLC do so don't go in their traps.

Practicing with IPROUTE they almost on the show we are almost 50+ candidates practicing together and few now passed (deploy,des) both problem is Cisco need now 80% in overall subject which is really shit.

I believe whenever there will be new version or minor change in labs it take some time to crack but real is always who provide right data not modified stuff.

Lets talk in the missing gaps so that we can get numbers soonest.

ip result.png

On 4/1/2024 at 4:36 PM, dcexpo said:

I feel whoever provide the real CCIE number is always real and right institute/school others who providing fake modified photoshop screen shots which CLC do so don't go in their traps.

Practicing with IPROUTE they almost on the show we are almost 50+ candidates practicing together and few now passed (deploy,des) both problem is Cisco need now 80% in overall subject which is really shit.

I believe whenever there will be new version or minor change in labs it take some time to crack but real is always who provide right data not modified stuff.

Lets talk in the missing gaps so that we can get numbers soonest.

ip result.png

CLC did not send me a false print, and they told the truth. I think you want to sell "ip route" as a solution but I think you're doing it wrong.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2024 at 1:15 AM, Nouxy said:

CLC did not send me a false print, and they told the truth. I think you want to sell "ip route" as a solution but I think you're doing it wrong.

r you out of your mind??? 

CLC is bullshit and fake shit they will never provide you real result which you can verify it they will just send you fake modified photoshop results and make you fool 

IPROUTE is not new they are since long and many pass from them for sure even my friends many cracked the lab from them since long. 

Did i asked you to purchase from them anytime... so dont talk rubbish if you have half knowledge. 

I always see and talk or comment i do not hear anyone and comment. 

Anyway here you go which i got from IPROUTE groups yesterday they passed the Lab exam. Now we should think how to get their stuff or crack their files thats key. 

IPROUTE is the only destination which cracked CCIE EI v1.1 and its worth to get ASAP before Cisco make changes. 

This is the hidden content, please

Again i dont talk blindly i see all and then only talk. So do not get fooled and save your money from CLC shit they are just waste We need to get the lab solution ASAP to pass.

Niko.jpeg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1