[OFFER] Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) 350-401 Dump

Can you pls share this via Mega or google drive? Even after so many attempts I'm unable to download it. It's just redirecting too many times and added so many chrome extensions. I hate this. It would be great if you avoid using this site and share via other portals or suggest the right add-free and extension free working solution to download your stuff.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, HumbleDude said:

Can you pls share this via Mega or google drive? Even after so many attempts I'm unable to download it. It's just redirecting too many times and added so many chrome extensions. I hate this. It would be great if you avoid using this site and share via other portals or suggest the right add-free and extension free working solution to download your stuff.

Use jdownloader, it will make things much easier.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HumbleDude said:

After 20 attempts, I pressed download and got the PDF file. 
Be water, my friend! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cham23 said:

After 20 attempts, I pressed download and got the PDF file. 
Be water, my friend! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

I don't wanna press 20 times like u did. I am already having other PDFs too and I believe it's gonna be either the same or some invalid pdf file. Hahahahahahahaha.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cham23 said:

I've just looked at it now and it's a complete BS!

0 SDWAN/SDA/LISP/VXLAN questions.
There are ppp questions on it, man. WTH?

I knew it. These people are mostly scammers that's why they are using such websites to share content and make us click 1000 times and watch advertisements. That's why I ignore everything shared by such persons. Hahahahahahahaha. Don't Be water, my friend! hahahahahahahahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, HumbleDude said:

I use jdownloader, makes it so much easier.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HumbleDude said:

I knew it. These people are mostly scammers that's why they are using such websites to share content and make us click 1000 times and watch advertisements. That's why I ignore everything shared by such persons. Hahahahahahahaha. Don't Be water, my friend! hahahahahahahahahahaha

I used to do exactly the same, i.e. ignore, but using jdownloader has made life much easier. You will never have to visit the download page .

• Like 2

16 hours ago, 522690 said:

Admins have to ban topic starter. Bullshit file share service  which doesn't work.

Admins have to ban topic starter. Bullshit file share service which doesn't work.

Use jdownloader, will make your life much easier.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cham23 said:

Guys,

I've reported this topic. The site is a headache to download, but it happens.
The actual problem was the file. It's just a dump from older exams, likely the ROUTE.

My feeling is that the OP means well; he shares dozens of things every day, but he is not an expert on what he shares. Some of his material is recent/great, others are old junk, he just does not know / screen.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, rhcatoplevel said:

Is this valid?

As per Actual Tests website, it is supposed to be their latest version, can anyone who took the exam confirm that it is valid or not?

100 Questions & Answers
Last update: Jul 24,21
Verified by IT Certification Professionals

This is the hidden content, please

I wonder how this exam is not very popular here. It should be very popular, and I think it is a matter of time.

UPDATE --> By reviewing this dump, I think it is very weak. But of course waiting for more solid updates from real exam takers.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1