CCIE EI Lab v1.1 Study Group 2024

On 2/6/2024 at 4:44 PM, Nouxy said:

Yes, I used Spoto for Enarsi, but for CCIE I bought CLC to try it out

sorry to bother you but can i know which spoto website you bought it because there are 3 spoto site when i searched and don't know which is the real one

Heyy Folks,

Does anybody has any suggestion regarding how we can find the INE training resources for CCIE ?
If no work-around, can we buy it as a group so that we can share the cost together with friends here?

1 Year full access with LAB access costs around 1200 USD.

Let me know guys .. Thanks !!

• Like 1

On 2/22/2024 at 3:50 PM, NetworkJunky said:

Heyy Folks,

Does anybody has any suggestion regarding how we can find the INE training resources for CCIE ?
If no work-around, can we buy it as a group so that we can share the cost together with friends here?

1 Year full access with LAB access costs around 1200 USD.

Let me know guys .. Thanks !!

Hi, I know one place, 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NetworkJunky said:

Sure . I am ready for collaboration .. whatever works .. we can even share the cost as needed for everyone's benefit

Call me in private and I'll let you know the location

Greetings,

We are delighted to extend an invitation to all individuals aspiring to undertake the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.1 examination in 2024. Our dedicated discussion group aims to foster a collaborative environment where participants can engage in comprehensive discussions on all pertinent lab topics. Furthermore, individuals who have recently taken the exam will be providing invaluable feedback based on their experiences.

To join our group and start benefiting from a wealth of shared knowledge and insights, please follow the link below to our Skype session:

This is the hidden content, please

We look forward to welcoming you and collaborating towards achieving excellence in the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.1 exam.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2024 at 11:24 AM, RobinC said:

Greetings,

We are delighted to extend an invitation to all individuals aspiring to undertake the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.1 examination in 2024. Our dedicated discussion group aims to foster a collaborative environment where participants can engage in comprehensive discussions on all pertinent lab topics. Furthermore, individuals who have recently taken the exam will be providing invaluable feedback based on their experiences.

To join our group and start benefiting from a wealth of shared knowledge and insights, please follow the link below to our Skype session:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

We look forward to welcoming you and collaborating towards achieving excellence in the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.1 exam.

thx

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...